Ice Skating

Once we were there, I felt a shiver down my spine. I had never been Ice Skating before. We got our tickets then went in. I was with my friend Abi we hired our skates out then put them on. Abi's sister, Maddie got straight on the Ice - along with her friends. Once Abi and I got our shoes on we went on the Ice Skating rink, Abi first then me, as a placed my first shoe on the ice, I suddenly noticed how cold it was with chilling frost air we started our way across. We were holding on the rail when SLIP! Abi fell over almost doing the splits "Abi are you alright?" "Ye I'm fine" laughed Abi I helped her back up then suddenly the lights went off - and disco lights came on red, blue, green, any and most Colour you could think of then Abi asked the big question "Do you wanna go across" Horrible thoughts filled my head what if me or Abi fell and twisted our ankle or badly hurt ourselves or what if we banged into another person and send them across the Ice skating rink? "No, I don't feel quite ready yet" I replied. "OK but a few more rounds around the circle and then I'm going across OK?" OK " I said. Half an hour later we sat down to get something to eat. Then we went back on the Ice Skating rink "I'm ready to go across" I said "Yay! Let's go" replied Abi. So we went on then I made my way across without falling down! So I was ready to do it faster this time as we got closer to the middle suddenly, an alarm went off I was so frightened that I fell over and fainted. When I came to Abi had left me then I smelt smoke I noticed it was coming from the bathroom. I slowly crept over then I saw flames "FIRE" I yelled - but nobody was there to hear me they had already evacuated the building. Then I slowly got up blood came trickling down my head I reached up and noticed my head was bleeding - badly. But the fire was getting closer so I put one leg up "OW!" I yelled I thought I had a Broken leg so I crawled to one of the exits that was blocked by the flaming burns then I went to the other it was blocked with huge burning flames, I was trapped. Then I heard sirens getting closer I went to the middle and huddled up, very cold and frightened then several firefighters came in the burning flames circled around me I was so scared I tried to stand up but it was no use huge bits of blood was dripping down. So many thoughts swirled inside my head like Where was Abi and her Mum and the others?.. Or had Abi left me her and did she get hurt or are they trapped then I heard a shout from one of the firefighters "We'll be there in a minute" But I didn't know if I was going to make it in time! The fire enclosed on me I got my phone out then rang Abi on her cellphone.
      Abi is not here at the moment would you like to put on a message?
Uhh!! She's not answering! Then suddenly there was a squirt the hose! YAY! The hose was there they were taking the fire out! When they finally got all the fire out I was so relived I jumped int the air! The fireman asked me if I was alright and if my parents of relieves were here. I said I was alright and I told him the whole story about me being trapped, my friend leaving me then he said if I wanted to ride back in the fire engine! I straight away said yes. In fact they even put the sirens on and there was a sound going Weeo-weoo-weoo- weoo. Weird. As I arrived back Mum and Dad were shocked... So I told them the story from the start..........Later on I rang Abi. Phew! She was alright she was home safe I was relived. Well heaps of phone calls to make - better go!

I hope you liked my story! Please follow me @Lalapinkflower! I like my sports and swimming, I live in Christchurch, New Zealand and wanna make a shoutout to my BFF Chloe! I recently had a fight with a friend called Ceri, if u have any ideas on how to cope with this please comment!