When I got there

I begged my roommate Kristy  to drop me off. (Since I didn't have a drivers license) "PLEASE"
I begged.

"Since there's been a lot going in your life example your mothers death of course I will" Kristy hesitated.
But that made me hesitate how did she know? I haven't even told her yet.
But I didn't want to ask or else I will end up crying and have my make up run down my face and red eyes in front of Gabe.

We drove silently to the address I was given.
We arrived to have our jaws drop when we realised it was the movies.
"This can't be a date" I whispered loud enough for myself to hear but no one else.

"Uh.. I will see you soon" Kristy said still in the car driving away at fast speed.

"Wait Kristy"! I yelled running to the car trying to catch her.
I can't take this on my one I thought.
I stopped running because I was in wedges. (Type of heels)
I face the movies and felt someone's arms wrap around my waist.
Gabe...

"You ready?" He asked scaring the crap out of me.

"I don't know" I say he reaches out a hand and I take it.
He pulls me into the front doors we then exchange numbers on our phones and walk to the front desk.
"What are we watching?" I asked when we got our tickets.

"It's a suprise" Gabe grins.
We walk into the cinemas just when the ads finish and the light turns off causing me to trip over a spilt cup and landing on Gabe on the seats "Nice" Gabe says grinning. I roll my eyes and he helps me stand up again.
I sit next to him and my jaw dropped as I heard we are watching fifty shades of grey.
Mum told me to NEVER EVER watch dirty movies like this but it would be embarrassing to tell Gabe and plus he payed for it I had to act nice and intelligent.

During the movie I felt a peck on the cheek and realised that I just had my first kiss from Gabe. My eyes went wide with a smile saying OMG he must of realised because he turned my head to his and started kissing my lips for a good ten seconds. I looked around whilst he was kissing my neck and realised no one else was in the cinemas it was just us.
He layed on top of me and started kissing my lips again.
And we sat back down after a peck on the cheek.
The security guard came in and luckily we stopped before he saw us.
He gave us a warm and welcoming smile.

After the cinemas he took me to a cute but little cafe and we orded 2 hot chocolates for us.
When they were served Gabe leaned in for a 5 second French kiss since the waitress went back in the kitchen I accepted it.

"Wanna sleep at my dorm tonight?"

"Ug sure" I said without hesitation. Even though in my head I was thinking OMG BECKY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?! But damn he was hot the green eyes lured me into his dorm.
"My roommate went out to his girlfriends dorm." Gabe said winking

"Cool for how long?" I asked

"For the night he will be back at lunch tomorrow" Gabe said giving me hot looks.

"Ok" I said with a fake but cute smile.
Gabe then suddenly pinned me up against the wall kissing me for a long 20 seconds his arms around my waist trailing down to my bum. Squeezing it this made me gasp. I was trying to pull back he was already on my jaw.
Down onto my neck.

The next day I woke up in Gabes bed in my bra and undies.
"Holy crap" I mumbled I realised Gabe in bed next to me.

"Great night huh?" He asked I just smiled but inside I was disappointed mum told me not to fall for the hotness of boys.
And I disobeyed her.

"Yeah" I replied. Gabe had his arm around my waist kissing my lips and laying on top of me.
Trailing down to my bum squeezing it more then yesterday.
It kinda felt good I thought.
I forgot I had a bra on as Gabe was staring at it smiling.
"What?" I asked

"How did they get so good last night"? Gabe asked I gasped

"Did I do it?"

"Well yes you got pretty hung over after a few shots you stole from my bar room".

"HOLY SHIZARRE IM SOOOO SORRY"!

"Nah it's fine at least you did great" Gabe said winking.

At least I did I thought.
I still can't believe I did it.
Gabe started kissing me again squeezing my bum.
"I never knew you felt so good" he whispered in my ear biting my bottom lip.
I jumped at a knock on the door.
"get dressed" he warned

I slipped on my clothes again and left my converses on the floor and made the bed.
Gabe opened the door and his roommate skipped in and stopped to see me. He then walked backwards and whispered in Gabes ear. All I heard was "she's hot" in his ear he winked at me and I smiled.

"I should get going" I said striking a conversation

"Sure I will drop you off " said Gabes roommate instantly looking at my lips.

"Okay" I smiled
Gabe came up to me and kissed my forehead

"Goodbye don't be to naughty" Gabe whispered into my ear. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

We got into the car and he drove to my dorm.
"Thank you" I smiled

"No thank you" he said

I was confused "for what?" I asked

"For this" he leaned in and kissed my lips for a good 5 seconds.
He pulled away.
"What's your name?" He asked

"Rebbeka" I smiled blushing like crazy damn he was hot.

"Cool well you have good kisses my names Joseph" I blushed we kissed again for ten seconds a good ten seconds.
"okay how about I will take you out at lunch on Friday?"

"Sure" I blushed.

Authors note:
Hey guys sorry for such a short chapter thank you for reading
Gabe is: Gabe Helmy from YouTube
And Joseph is: Thatcherjoe from YouTube

Thank you
Adios !