Chapter 1

(Third person POV)

Zeus is walking back to his house on Olympus. He opened his door and walked to his room.

He sat down on his bed and let out a loud sigh. He looked around and then he got up and pushed a button under his bed. Then a under ground staircase opened up leading down.

He walked in and descended downward. He then entered a room that was a plane black with a water pool in the middle of it.

He walked up and touched the water. "Show me my new son" He called to the pool.

The pool rippled and shown a new born baby just out of the hospitals. "Zoom in so I can see him better." The pool followed his command.

It zoomed in on the baby's face. He was cute for a baby. He had his father's eyes. They were an electric blue.

"I wish not to hurt you my son. But this must be done." A single tear slid down his face.

He picked up a wooden box and opened it. In side of it was a small black lightning bolt. The only item that can pass up Zeus master blot.

He picked it up and placed it in the water. It sank into the water and it can be seen going into the baby. The baby screamed in pain. His mother freaked out to why her son was screaming. Then with one last scream. He blow up in a ball of black lightning. Then the water went dark.

Zeus stood there as he just saw himself kill the one he loved. He had streams of tears down his face. He fell to his knees and sobbed into his hands.

"Now. Was that so hard?" A females voice came from the back of the room.

"Why did you make me kill them?!" He screamed at her.

"Because if you didn't. He would have stopped me. Now there is only one more thing to deal with." She started to walk towards Zeus.

"No. No! You promised not too." He screamed. He started to run up the stars but they were gone.

He tried to use his master blot but it would not start up. "What have you done to my blot?" He screamed at the woman now right in front of him.

"Nothing. You just gave away most your power from that little bolt. But now I must deal with you. Good bye King of the Gods." She waved her hand and Zeus screamed as he vanished into mist.

OK there it is. Did you like it. I bet you liked it. But I am going to hopefully keep this story up. But we will haft to see.

And until next time... EpicPanda25