Part 1

Friday Night. 11:00 pm. The night job for Valentina. She's getting her gear on. But not that type of gear. The gear of sexiness and attraction. The silver buckles on her midnight black stringy and lacy lingerie. Her bright red lipstick made her pop out. "And now we are announcing Sweetheart to the stage." 'Birthday Sex' by Jermih started to play and echo throughout the club. She swayed her hips to the music, as she approached the pole. As she looked ahead, she saw...those two men from her work walk in. The owners of "Sweet and Hot's XXX
Club". Her Valentina's boss told them that they are they're new rivals, meaning that "Pussy Cat's Club" may be going down in business. She gripped onto the cold, metal pole and swung around it. Cat calls and wolf whistles bursted in the crowd, as those dollar bills flew onto the lit up stage. She bit her lip and grabbed her butt in a teasing matter, making the Benjamins rain. She gathered her money in her teeth and arched her back. Ethan and Grayson analyzed her grace and alluringness. Valentina obviously noticed...their beautiful hazel green eyes watching her every move. The song ended, and Valentina gathered her earning and walked off stage. "Sweetheart, a customer requested a lap dance." She heard her boss call out. Valentina gave a small nod, placing her money in the holster. And that customer...was no other than one of the handsome twins. "I'm Grayson." He said with a smirk. 'Oh I know' Valentina thought with a lip bite. She lead him to the private room, pushing him down on the chair. "No touching, naughty boy" she seductively whispered.  She unclasped the clothing that hid her breasts, and threw it to the corner of the private room. She grinded up against him, as his eyes stared at every inch. "I have an offer for you, Sweetheart" Grayson said with a groan. "And that is hun?" She asked going behind him, wrapping her arms around his neck and shoulders. "How would you like to work for Sweet and Hot's XXX club?"
(To be continued)