The meeting

Today was the day Annie was going to her new job to teach a blind and mute girl by the name of Helen Keller. She was ready for anything that would come her way. "Annie, just keep your head high and glasses on." She whispered to herself, making sure no one saw her say it. She then decided it would be a good time to sleep, she knew she wouldn't get much of it once she went to the Keller household.
"Annie, you said you'd never leave me. Where did you go Annie? Annie I'm scared, hold me close. I don't wanna go." Annie let out a slight scream. "God owes me a resurrection." She dried the sweat from her forehead and stayed up for the rest of the train ride.
After many hours of going on and off trains Annie finally got to her train stop. Meeting her there was Captain Kellers oldest son, James. James at this time was excited to meet her. He was told she was one of the smartest girls he may meet in his lifetime. Annie waited at the train stop, looking around, sighing in a worrying manner until she saw James. "My sweet lord in heaven, what a man" Annie didn't know how to feel seeing James. Her eyes had never seen as clear as they did when they saw him.
"You must be Annie Sullivan if I'm correct. Nice to meet you, I'm-" and just before James could finish Annie said the rest for him. "James Keller, eldest in the Keller household next to Helen, nice to meet you." James gave a slight smile at the fact of how she knew his name before anything, she started to blush in response.
"Oh I'm sorry let me take your bags" James said reaching out, bringing the gentleman he was taught to be. "Oh thank you James, what a gentleman." She laughed and gave him the bags but when giving the bags they touched each others hand, they looked up and both blushed of embarrassment. "My Annie, your hands are so soft, I wonder what the rest of your body must feel like..." James took the bags and walked away from the train station. This is when Annie knew she was going to love being at the Keller household.