The Last Of Us

The last of us

Prologue:-

We're hunters… We hunt down mystical creatures that people think don’t exist, we keep people safe… and we bring JUSTICE! Simple as that.  We call ourselves The Shield from Injustice. My name is Seth… Seth Rollins, with me are my two closest friends, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns; they are the only ones I trust with my LIFE… And that’s how it'll be till the day death tears us apart. But let me tell you one thing… We're not going down without one hell of a fight!!

Chapter 1:-

I closed my eyes; the only sound echoing through my head was Dean's grunts while he was training, the sound of his boots hitting the ground, and the sound of his weapon connecting with the tree. Lifting my hand I wiped away some of the sweat and opened my eyes when I felt a body next to mine. Dean was looking up at the sky while gulping down tons of water; he looked at me from the corner of his eyes and silently held out the bottle for me. I took it and started cooling my body by throwing whatever was left in the bottle from water all over my head and the water dripped down my chin creating droplets on the ground. I shook my head like a dog that's trying to dry itself and chuckled, that earned me a light playful punch from my team mate.

"You dipshit!" He wiped the water from his face before he stood up cracking his knuckles and neck. "Shouldn’t you be training instead of sitting on your ass splashing water over people?" Dean fixed the black glove on his hand before he started punching the punching bag hanging from one of the trees. Dean's strength was so unreal sometimes, when I watch him punching the bags, the whole tree shakes like it's about to fall down, he also has really good reflexes and can act quickly. Sometimes I observe his movements when he would fight Roman in a hand to hand combat challenge; we do those usually to see how we improved. Dean was the youngest, I was in the middle and Roman was the oldest, but we all had one goal in mind.

… Hunting down and killing each and every one of those damn creatures!

They weren’t human, they weren’t even close! They're the complete opposite. I owe them one thing though, bringing Dean, Roman, and I together. We discovered we were capable of so much. Each one of us had a different story that ended in the same way… losing the ones we love to those monsters! There is no need to recall those memories now though…

I pushed myself up to my feet and stood behind the punching bag, holding it in place before Dean could land another punch and thankfully he stopped before hitting me. "Roman is a bit late isn’t he?" Dean shrugged before he continued to punch the bag; slowly his punches got stronger and stronger making my feet move backwards with every punch and he ended all the attacks with a kick that sent me down on the ground.

"You seriously need to work out more or they'll get you faster than a lion hunting a deer in the jungle, we need to survive this. We can't lose more people, especially each other" He reached to take my hand and pull me up and I took the offer, pulling myself up with his help.

"Relax, I know" I smiled faintly as he took a hold of the punching bag and now it was my turn to start beating whatever life that was lift in it, I tried my best to put all my strength in each punch. The chains holding the bag to the tree seemed like they were about to give in from all the kicks and blows and it wasn’t until that Dean and I threw a punch at the same time did the tree give in and the branch broke. "I think that’s enough for now" I said while panting and we both fell back under another tree, using the shades to keep ourselves cool.