Secrets

~Hello guys! I just wanna say before you read that the parents of the main character are homophobic. I DO NOT hate on homosexuals and I respect them a lot. I DONT WANT YOU GUYS TO GET OFFENDED BY WHAT THE PARENTS SAYS IN THE STORY. I just want to show how it can be hard for some bi/homosexuals. Please understand this :) ~

Intro:

-Eww! It disgust me! I wonder how people can do that!

Hi. My name is Molly Kate, a 14 years old directioner and now you know what my dad think of gay people.. I'm sad and scared.. I am sad because I think it doesn't matter if two girls or two boys are kissing. Love is love and it shouldn't matter. But because of mom and dad, I am scared that one day I might discover that I am gay.. I .am not sure they would love me anymore... Don't misunderstand, I am not homophobic. I am scared of my parents. That's all.

-Ugh they are supposed to vote for gay marriage soon... I really hope they won't get the right to do that! God haven't created us to love people of the same sex as us!

And this is my mom. Same as my dad. Now you probably understand why I am scared... Anyone else would be if they were at my place...

-Well I hope they will get that right. It would be nice for them!

*Silence in the car*

-Molly... It is not normal that two people of the same sex are together as a couple!

At least my mom as been nice this time.. I start staring outside without saying a word. My iPod was on and a 1D song, They don't know about us, was playing. I love those guys so much! They are the best! Something that my parents will never know is that I ship Larry. If they knew that they would never let me meet them!! My birthday was 3 months ago and I haven't got tickets.. My parents told me that maybe next year I would get V.I.P passes... I hope so because it is my biggest dream!

•This was a few months ago and I would have never think that one of my dream would came true..

~Thanks guy for reading this! You can vote and/or leave comments if you want :)! I know I told it at the beginning but I respect gay people and I really don't want to hate on them and I don't want y'all to get offended by this~