Chapter #1

"What do you mean you don't want me?" I said tears running down my cheeks. Since that night we have joined the Blood Bane Pack. "What the fuck do you think it means? I don't fucking want you! Your broken and used! Who the fuck wants a mate the has been raped so many times! It's discussing!" I whimpered, also since that night a lot of rouges have found us. They have torched us and had some fun with me... "I, Alpha Lucas Kurt Johnson of the Blood Bane Pack, reject, Olympia Ylva Khaila as Luna and my mate" He took a breathe and said "I also banish Olympia Ylva, Blade Daray and Ryu Koko Khaila and if you guys every come pack you will be executed.

That night we got kicked out the Pack and have become Rouges.

1 YEAR LATER AKA TODAY

Blood, dead bodies, wolves fight and children running. My brothers Ryu, Blade and Donovan dodged trees and jumped over rocks as we heard the thundering stomps get closer. I watched my brother, Donovan jump and slammed his fist in the ground and then Blade raised his hands every slowly but in the they made a wide river that no wolf would cross, unless they wanted to swim of course. They black wolf that was chasing us was the one that killed my mum and dad. I studied it carefully, glowing gray eyes, glossy black fur and blood on the side of his neck from where my dad bit him, that's gonna scare. The black wolf howled a terrorizing howl but then I heard more stamps and they were closer again, one came of no where and tackled me. It didn't bite because I had my hand around his face like a mussel but it did scratched me across my left eye,I then made myself go really hot, like 108 degrees,so now my hands were burning him. He jumped up and scarred away. The other wolf how ever ran at Ryu, Ryu just made a slapping motion in the air coursing the wolf to go flying and hit the tree and get knocked out. Ryu, Blade and I sprinted but Donovan didn't he stood there in a fighting position 'We have to go!' Ryu yelled in the quadruplet mind link. 'No! I will hold them off as much as I can' 'Well, I am not leaving without Don' I said in mind link, Blade and Donovan nodded at each other. Then suddenly Blade threw me on his shoulder and took off. "No!" I screamed hitting and kicking Blade, tear were coming down my face "We can't leave him! Donovan!" I screamed again but I knew it was no use, we were to far away for him to hear me.

When we were passed the boarder we sat down in a small circle, Blade collected think sticks and branches and he carefully piled them up. Then with the threw a fire ball, that landed perfectly on the wood that instantly went on fire. I was about to get up and look for berries but when i stood up, I felt the most painful thing I have every felt, my whole body went numb as I laid there in a ball. I slowly lifted my head up to see Ryu on the floor with cussing under his breathe and Blade was sitting with his knees tucked under his chin. 'What does this mean?' Ryu asked in mind link "Donovan is dead" Blade whispered.

I gasped and jumped up and looked around. All I saw was trees and my 2 brothers Blade and Ryu, lying down sleeping in wolf form, we stay in our wolf from most of the time yo blend in to the Canadian forest but when we shift back in to human forms it harder to control ourselves. I looked out from the cliff and saw the sun starting to rise and the river Blade and Donovan made that night. I signed, it wasn't a dream, it was real. It's been 9 years since that has happened, since my mum, dad and brother died.

I looked up in the sky, I saw the morning sun raise like I normally do. It was beautiful. There was bright yellow from the sun, to orange, to purple and then to blue. I stared at it a bit longer until I decided to go for a run.

I got up and went for a run to a small beautiful water fall I and only I know. When I got there, the morning sun made the water look sparkly and very inviting. I shifted in to my human form and looked down at my reflection. I look so ugly I sighed. Hate the look of myself with my white hair that has natural waves in it that almost goes to my waist, my vibrant green eyes and my small 5'7 figure. You might think that is big but in the wolf world it isn't.

I slowly went in to the water, the warm water was so relaxing and peaceful. I dipped my head under water to get out the dirt and much I had in it from the pass day. 'Oly? Where are you?' Blade asked 'Just gone for a run, why? What's up?' I asked though our quadruplet mind link. Ever since I can remember I have has this mind link with my brothers, all of them until Donovan died...

'Oly?' 'Sorry what?' I heard a wolfy laugh come from Ryu, 'He said is it alright if we went hunting for rabbits for breakfast?' 'Yeah sure and I will head back now to get changed' I swam to the muddy bank then pulled myself up on to it.

I turned around and stood up and shifted in to my silver wolf. I ran back, when I got back Blade and Ry weren't back so I walked over to my white suitcase and pulled out with my mouth a batman T-shirt, worn out blue ripped jeans, my black beanie, combat boots and underwear, socks and a bra. I walked behind a tree and shifted.

I walked back from behind the tree and took a deep breathe and I took a big whiff of blood. As quick as lighting I made a fire wall around me. "Holy shit!" I head Ry yell in surprise. Then a rain cloud came out of no where and put out the fire without wetting me.

"Sorry I thought you guys were someone else" I mumbled embarrassed. "It's cool but we need to eat quick or we will be late for our first day at our new school" We sat down and ate the rabbit after I cooked it.

Then we all got up and started walking towards out new school. When they got up I was able to look at what they were wearing. Ryu was wearing gray skinny jeans, a black shirt that says in bold white "I am the BOSS!", with white shoes and he had mess dark blonde hair. His hair did make his bright blue eyes stand out.

I then studied Blade's outfit. He was wearing army panted pants, a gray jumper with black Nike airs. His Dark brown hair complement his hazel eyes very nicely.

I think without anyone telling someone we where related you would never guys because I was very different from Blade and Ryu. "Do you approve of our outfits?" Ryu asked in a dumb tone, "Well I do" I said walking pass the towards school.

Hey hope you like this first chapter!

CstarXD