Just to fill you in

Emilia's thoughts

Hey guys long time no see. How y'all been? I know my group of friends haven't been so great. Taylor is doing his own thing. Matthew he's good, oh and if your wondering yea were still together. Carter, on the way to his house to have a family meeting. Let's see how that goes. Nash he's good. Same with Cameron.Jack Gilinsky dating a bitch who needs to get her ass beat. Jack Johnson amazing his rapping has gotten better. Aaron,still the same. Always happy always smiling. Shawn, my youngin Shawn he's Doing amazing I'm so proud of him like I never would think he would be so big at such a young age. He's killing the music scene. Hayes is still a 2000.

Oh ya remember when JJ said I would go on tour with him and Jack G and a couple Nebrasken friends? Yea it happened and that's how I met Nate he so cool but I knew Sammy because when carter,Hayes,Nash, and Cameron left magcon Sammy joined. He's pretty cool but him and Matthew have lowkey problems because Sammy has a type crush on me.

Emilia's P.O.V
"Babe we're here, are ya ready" Matt squeezed my hand.

"Oh yea I guess let's see how informing him about Maggie goes" I roll my eyes .

Me and Matt get out the car and allow ourselves into Carter's apartment building since we see that everybody else's car's are park in the parking lot. Me and Matt type of have a reputation for being the last ones to arrive because of one time! I bet y'all know what we were doing

We waited for the elevator hand in hand.

"Remember when you were mad at me and we we're coming from that Starbucks in the hotel" Matt laughed

"Correction, we were mad at each other and you decided to make out with me" I smirked

"Same thing" Matt said as we stepped in the elevator and he pressed the button that lead to Carter's floor.

"Matt" I said

"Hmm Emi" Matt replied

"I miss Shawn and Taylor" I sighed

"We all do, well expect Carter and that's exactly what this meeting is about" Matt said as we walked off the elevator and to Carter's apartment. We let ourselves in and see the bitch herself Maggie Lindemann.

"Emilia hey" Maggie said trying to hug me

"Yeet, I don't hug opps" I smiled at her.

"And so it begins" Jack G sighs.

"Shut up G" I say and we all get comfortable on the couch