Carter's house part two

Emilia's P.O.V

"Oh word" I said. I ran towards Maggie and punched her in her face. Maggie grabbed me by my hair and tried to get me on the floor I stopped punching Maggie with my right hand and grabbed her by her hair and pushed her to the flower. I kneed her in the mouth before I sat on top of her and continued rocking her jawn.

Jack Gilinsky's P.O.V

"She's not good for you bro. Nobody likes her look at you your not the same carter that we met at magcon " Cameron said.

"Get off me bitch" I hear Maggie yell from the room.
Carter and Matt got up and dipped to the room and the rest of us followed.

Matthew opened the door  and we saw the funniest shit ever. Emilia on top of Maggie fucking her shit up.

"Yeo Emilia, babe get off of her"Matt called from the door way
Emilia was so in to punching Maggie she didn't hear Matt.

Carter went to step towards the fight and Matt put his hand out and blocked him from continuing. Matt stepped up and pulled Emilia off of Maggie and went across the hall to the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

Maggie got up and was bleeding from her nose, had black eyes,her lip was busted.

"Damn she got Fucked up" Johnson said out loud