3. He Tries to Turn You On (Liam)

You and Liam were sitting on the couch watching Toy Story. While the movie's playing, he slowly inches closer and closer to you. In one swift motion, he has you lying on your back while he hovers over you. You look at him questionably, "Li, what are you-" He cuts you off by kissing your lips roughly and passionately, grinding his hips into yours. You wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him down so he's laying on top of you. He pulls away after a moment, trying to catch his breath. "What was that for?" You ask. "I was just testing something." He states simply, getting off of you and sitting on the other side of the couch. You laugh and crawl over to him, straddling his lap. With your arms wrapped around his neck, you lean over and kiss just underneath his ear. "I know what you did," You whisper in his ear, "And it worked." You finished, kissing under his ear again and down his neck, earning a soft moan from his lips. You lifted your head up and brought it back down to the other side of his neck, kissing up to his other ear. "So, Mr. Payne," You whispered seductively, your lips brushing his ear with every word, "Are you willing to start where you left off?"