A little bit of conflict

I led Kidou into the main building, avioding Genda's furious glances at him. Kidou's red cape (when did he change it?) fluttered in the wind, and through his goggles, he seemed to be staring at me, but I wasn't sure. With is goggles, and cape, he looked so cool. But even without them, I'm pretty sure he would be just as cool. Now, if he just take off his goggles and let down his hair... Damn. He would be sooo hot.

"Sakuma, are you fine? You're nosebleeding," Kidou said, as he wiped the blood off my nose. "I'm... I'm fine," I lied, and I nosebleeded even more. "I don't think so. You should see the nurse," he said, wiping more blood off my nose. I quickly stopped myself from nosebleeding even more, because that will put me in hospital for losing too much blood, and I turned away. Dang. The way that he cares about me... I started to blush a bit, until I heard a voice behind me. "Ah. Sakuma. I see that you're going out with Kidou by yourself."

(Fudou's POV)

I smirked at Sakuma, who seemt very... Astounded to see me. Did that idiot actually think I wouldn't know that he was trying to make a move on Kidou? Since the Aliea Gauken invasion, he has fallen for Kidou, and so did I. I wouldn't let him win that easily. "don't you have a boyfriend to care for?" I asked him, and he grew a bit furious. "Fudou, how many times did I tell you that Genda isn't my boyfriend! He just likes me, that's all. Also, you know who I like anyways." "Wait a second," Kidou interrupted. "So Genda has a crush on Sakuma, but Sakuma likes somebody else," he said, and I nodded. "But who do you like, Sakuma?" Kidou asked, and Sakuma immediately blushed. He glared at me, turned away and left, without saying a . That got rid of him. Now, for my personal time with Kidou... "Kidou, why are you back here?" I asked. "As an exchange student. From Raimon," he said, back to his usual self, unlike how he asked Sakuma who did he like. He couldn't have found out that we both like him. "So... with the tour..." I started, but the loudspeaker interrupted me.

"May all ..." I was about to kick a soccer ball to the loudspeaker to shut it up, but Kidou stopped me. "May all soccer team members, including exhange student Kidou Yuuto, please arrive at the front gate. I repeat, may all soccer team members, including exchange student Kidou Yuuto, please arrive at the front gate." "I guess we have to go, then?" Kidou asked, and I shrugged. "Let's go."

We arrived at the front gate. There, Sakuma was smirking at me, with a look that says We're even. We lined up at the front gate, where the coach was waiting. "Today, you'll have the battle of your lives. If you lose, you'll be replaced by the members of another Teikoku Team which you all know-Shin Teikoku Gauken. Luckily, here to assist you is Kidou Yuuto, fresh from Raimon. Also, with Sakuma Jirou and Fudou Akio, they koined the Inazuma Japan team and won the FFI!" The coach said, and a round of applause came up. "Who's our opponent?" Kidou asked.

"Great question. It's the mirage team, Eureka Gauken."