VHOPE & NAMJIN story plot

Vhope
Taehyung have a one-sided love for his friend a long time but after confessing he get rejected both as lover and as friend also. Now the latter feel completely alone with no one at his side as he doesn't live with his family. Taehyung is now on the level of depression but don't tried to end up his life as he really love his family and will do whatever to make them happy. (What will happened if in order to make his family happy Taehyung accept the proposal of getting married to the school playboy known as J-hope? Will the latter back able to give him the love he has always hope or will he only make his lift worst beside the fact that they are secret married couple?)

Namjin
Namjoon doesn't talk in class as everyone is afraid of him due to the school rumors. He doesn't have any friend apart from his childhood friend J-hope and as J-hope is not in the same class, so he has been lonely his reputation but the feeling that hurt him the most is the rejection of his parent due to the fact that he is gay.

Jin is the cutest and most handsome guy of the school also in the same class as namjoon and obviously is afraid of namjoon like everyone in the class.( what will happen if jin found out that the boy that seem to be strong, scary and frightening is actually vulnerable and completely broken. He want to help namjoon as he is nice and generous ''without no other reasons''jin thought.)
Will Jin be able to collect all the piece of namjoon broken heart??

Found out new update some!!