CHAPTER FIVE<Caring one>

No one P.O.V

Taehyung looked at the injured boy which was still unconscious from the anaesthesia and seeing that the person who has always helped him is in such state made him sad and helpless as he couldn't do anything to prevent it.

when Taehyung remembered that Emmy was the one which cause it, he couldn't helped but started to tremble and cried till he fell asleep on the latter chest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin P.O.V

I don't know what is happening, it all dark and I could only feel the pain as if I had a broken ribs and the feeling was so familiar that I was scare to stay in this darkness forever.
I would probably died if I stay here due to the fact that my whole life was so dark in the past, I wouldn't be able to handle anymore that I will be suffocated to death.

All my thought stopped as the pain increased and the darkness started to fade as I could see the white ceiling and I sign in relieved knowing that the darkness I was just me unconscious. My eye widen when i remembered that the person which helped me and which hurt me was the same but i quickly forget about it when I saw Taehyung sleeping on my chest with swollen eyes and hugging me tightly as if I was the most precious person in his life and I didn't want to wake him up. Seeing how cute he was I couldn't help but smiled and patted his head as he sleep.

" Stop it, help!. I didn't do anything d-don't beat me" Taehyung shouted out loud which made me flinched as it was so out of blue. I could not help but start to get angry as when Tae talked in his dream there is always some part which is true and now I felt as if everything was true.

I shakes Taehyung so that he could get out of his nightmare and as he opened his eyes and we made eyes contact he hugged me tightly and started to calm down. Even if I know that if I asked him about him being beaten will only hurt him, I needed to know so I asked him directly with a serious tone and hugged him back tightly.

He quickly broke the hug as he was taken aback by my question and looked at me with an eyes begging to me not to asked. He sign in defeated as I was still waiting for the answered of my question which he just reply by nodding and looking down at the floor completely embarrassed by the fact.

" Don't worry, I promise you will not be beaten in the future. You know that back then when we used to go to our old school, I was always there for you and it will be the same case in this one so cheer up, nothing bad will happen to you now." I said smiling at Tae and I felt that my mission was complete for today as Taehyung looked at me and smiled back.

Just when the atmosphere was becoming enjoyable remembering of our old memories the door burst open and my dad started to pant heavily from running here I guess and looked at me full of stress as if I was dead. I couldn't blamed him caused since my mom death he has been really possessive and protective toward me and I am the same toward him cause I will not be able to lost one more person. He calm down and looked at me worried which was so unusual as my dad can be stress,angry,happy,funny and enjoyable around me but when he looked worried at me it's indicates that he must be hiding something.

Just when I wanted to cleared all the amount of curiosity for today, first with Tae and now dad the nurse entered the room and told my dad that I could go home and I just need to rest and took those bitter medicine which I was usually force to take. Tae and dad help me to get into the car and before I could tell Tae to come with me he was already gone leaving me with my father.

As soon as I got home my dad help me to get to my room and I quickly felt asleep on my comfortable bed and soft pillow due to the pills that I took before leaving the hospital.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi P.O.V

From the hospital till home I could not found myself to answer any question that my dad was asking as it was all about Jimin. Today was probably the worst day of my life,first, I got rejected without even confessing my love, secondly, I end up beating up a guy that had been in an accident and the worst he end up at the hospital.
Before I could feel more down my dad shake me as he thought I was asleep and said that we arrived home. I jumped out of the car and rushed inside the house only to meet with an annoyed Jungkook.

"What took you so long? I had been waiting for probably three hours. Dad you told me you would bring me to buy my school stuff, at least you could have just gave me the money and spend the great of your time with this idiot who is always lonely" My eyes widen at his insult as I felt like it might be true, so instead of arguing with him as usual I pushed him not too harshly and ran to my room.
Jungkook words continued to played in my head as I thought that maybe he is right I'm alone, I have only one friend which is J-hope and Emmy only see me as a friend that all. Thinking of the same thing again and again didn't helped as I found myself sobbing till there was a soft knock on the door which I was not paying attention and after a while it stopped.

After finally being able to get a little over the worst day of my life, I got up and opened the door only to found Jungkook half asleep and repeatedly apologising. I called his named and rubbed his eyes and hugged me tightly as he apologised again but this time fully conscious. I let him entered my room as we both sat on the bed and got pulled into the complete silent.

"Dad told me that you had a bad day and I'm sorry, I was just teasing you." He said with a sad and serious voice which made me feel a little better. Even if Jungkook always insult me he was always there when I need him that why I know that I really love my little bro and that he feel the same. Before I could say something Jungkook continued " I'm sorry, I didn't thought that you would get rejected by her but cheer up bro there are many more other girl than Emmy". How did he knew about that I didn't even told Dad and the whole time I thought he was talking about the guy that I sent to the hospital.

"How do you kno--"he cut me and replied that he heard me talking to myself in the morning before he went to his room. All of sudden, I found my head buried in his chest as he was taller than me while he told me that it was going to be okay and I silently sobber till I fall asleep with the thought the 'I'm not that lonely after all'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry as there is no yoonmin in this chapter but the other one will be full of them. I was a little late to update but I will tried my best for the other upcoming chapter