Chpt. 1

I was at home when my mom runs up the stairs just to tell me "George remember your sister?" She asks. "YES" I say excitedly "good" she says as she goes back down the stairs I look at myself in the mirror. I do a little this a little that. I put my cheeks up higher with my hands smushing my lips. (Ugh) I think in my head. I put on my sister's shirt and look at myself from the side. (Too small) I think I put on her warriors shirt with pink and purple letters I stuff the shirt with her small shirts. (Hmmm not bad) I pucked my lips making a duck face. I hear my moms footsteps coming up the stairs like a gorilla. I hurry and take off my sister's clothes. "Hurry" she says. "Okay can you be patient?" I say madly. "Calm down and no I can't" she says and runs back down the stairs. I sigh and grabbed my sister's short than her pants and top it off with her of her long wigs she had in her closet. I come downstairs my auntie gasps "what happened George?" She asks "oh he just has a disease" my mom says "that doesn't look like a disease" my grandpa says "it's not mom don't you mean I'm transgender?" I say as I sit in my seat. "That's a disease?" My grandma says my mom stay quiet looking at me "co,e to the kitchen George. Please" she says. I walk into the kitchen with her "what's wrong with you you're not a girl what the hell George" she snaps. "YES I AM" I yell. She slaps me across the face "YOU ARE WHAT I SAY YOU ARE GEOGRE" she yells "I'm not George!" I yell back. She slaps me again "what the hell is wrong with you" I say. Tears run down my face. "I'm not George I'm Taila" I say. She rips the wig off me "go change into your own clothes GEORGE" she yells and pushes out of the kitchen. I run upstairs crying. "Who the hell does she think she is SHE JUST A STEP-MOM WHO HATES ME" I say. I change into my clothes and go to the bathroom I rub on the red stop where she slapped me for a long time then went back downstairs.