Chapter 3

Dustins P.O.V

I couldn't help myself the was all I needed. She's my type sh doesn't throw herself at me life a lot of girls. Her blue eyes looking into my hazel ones.

I wanted her I wanted her to be with me. But everybody thinks I couldn't be with her.

"I know you want to kiss me Skylar."

"Maybe."

"If you won't I will."

I lean in and kiss her. She moans a little and then I pick the bottom of her lip and she opens her mouth letting me take over. I groan when she pulls my hair.

Skylars P.O.V

He groans and then I left both of my legs and put then around his waist he puts his hands under to support my ass. Then there was a noise he drops me and I fall hard on my ass.

"Oh didn't mean to intrude but dinners ready Dustin you want to stay and eat?"

"Sure."

"Next time me and you are gonna be alone and then you'll be naked with me." He whispers in my ear.

"Um...I..."

"I have to go see you later Sky."my mom says

********************************

We're sitting on the couch when I felt his hand snake around ky waist and pulls me into him. To help myself from falling I put my hands on chest.

"You can touch my abs if you want."

And I do I love the feelingand he moans as I feel his chest.

"Kiss me." I say

And he does and then I feel him take us upstairs to my room.
I feel him lay me down on the bed.