COLD

"Sera noooo" Alec whined Sera was currently dragging him towards the frozen lake saying something about ice skating."I can't skate" he mumbled "then you'll have to learn!" yelled Sera who proceeded to drag him to the lake. they had currently set up a camp near the crossroads in the hinterlands Alec had brought iron bull, Solas and Sera, he was about to remind Sera that they had come to gather herbs when suddenly, "we're here!" Sera exclaimed causing him to wince at the loudness of her voice. Alec opened his eyes not even realising he'd closed them and was immediately awed at the sight before him. "Wow" he whispered Sera smirked at him and said "knew you'd like it" she said in satisfaction.

The frozen lake was beautiful, it was glistening in the afternoon sun, suddenly someone pushed him onto the lake, he turned around and glared at Sera who only giggled and sat down on a patch of dry ground and watched in amusement as the inquisitor stumbled and slipped on the ice. He proceeded to walk towards the middle of the lake ignoring the giggling elf back on the ground.

Suddenly there was a giant crack and Alec looked down at his feet and swallowed nervously. Sera didn't seem to notice and began motioning for him to come back yelling about how they would send a search party if they were not back soon. Alec nodded at her before cautiously stepping round the crack trying not to let his nervousness show. However a ton of other cracks were heard and he looked up at Sera with panic in his eyes and didn't get to scream as he was pulled under into the icy waters.

Sera's pov

I started motioning for the herald to get back yelling at him about how they would send a search party. when he nodded and started slowly inching towards me, probably trying not to slip I thought amused when he suddenly stopped and looked down. I frowned in confusion but the he looked up at me with panic in his eyes then suddenly he slipped into the icy waters clutches.