Ch 7

Mark's POV

I was at the airport waiting for Jacob to pick me up."Mark!"Jacob yelled as he gave me a hug."It's been so long!"He said."Yeah I've missed you so much dude!"I said.

"Aryanna is here."Jacob smirked."I don't think we have a thing anymore to be honest."I sighed."Why?"He asked."We haven't talked since playlist.""This is your chance to talk to her now."Jacob reassures me.I smile.

We arrived at the hotel room and I walked in to see all my friends there talking and eating or watching tv.where's Aryana?I wondered.I smiled greeting everyone.

I sat on the couch next to Bryce who was watching vines."OMG HAHAHHS!"Bryce yells laughing.I laugh hard almost peed my pants.As the hotel room opened I saw Ary an walking in.She looked so beautiful.

As she walked in behind her was that guy from that picture that the fakeAryanna posted.I felt mad and sad that that guy was here.
"Mark."She smiled as she saw me.I smiled trying my best not to hint that I'm jealous."I've missed you."I said giving her a hug.I would never let go.
"I've missed you too."She smiled.

Aryanna's POV

As I saw Mark I felt nervous.I went up him giving him a hug that I would never ever want to let go of."Mark this is Matt."I smiled."Hey."Matt greeted and Mark just looked at him."Hi."Mark mumbled.

Tension growing between them?Anyways I'm watching the Grinch🌚.Whats you're guys fav Christmas movie?❤️💕