Dark Imagines (Zayn)

You watch backstage as Zayn sings "Last First Kiss". Zayn sing as the best as he can which is AmaZayn! You were snapped out of the thoughs as he says,

"I dedicate this song to my beatiful and talented,girfriend, Perrie!" He screams in the mic. Your heart drops as you see Zayn kissing Perri in front of you. You see The rest of the boys with shocked expressions too. You wanted Zayn to be happy, maybe you were not the one, you thought. So after days , you kept a distance as friends would do. You never brought it up or whateer. Zayn said he was sorry but that was not enough for you.After that concert you went home and cut three deep lines in your wrist. You always wore long sleeves so no one saw. You stopped eating because compared to Perrie, you were ftter then her. You only ate a apple in the morning or apple if your were ever hungry which was never. But one day, Liam comes and sits beside you as you star at the tv creen blankly. You don't bother to look at him. Zayn and Perrie aren sitting directectly in front of you kissing or cuddling withuin seconds. 

"Can I talk to you, Y/N?" he asks. You nod as he gestures you into the kitchen. The rest of the boys, Niall, Louis, Harry are sitting at the table eating a sandwich. You tried to not look at what they were eating. Liam gestured to a chair at the end of the tablen as he sat at the other end. The boys look up at you as Laim starts." Y/N, we all want to talk to you about the night at the concert." he says. You just nod and place you head down to your arms which are on the table. You never wanted to bring this up. 

"We all know what yopu are doing, Perrie and Zayn don't. We noticed that you... well... cahnged. You don't eat and your looking abit skinner and you started wearing long sleeves, we want to kow why you are starving you self and what are you hiding under that sleeve. Are you... cutting?" Harry askes. You feel a tear drop, You nod at the last question. You turn and run upstairs. Zayn does not know what happened. You told the boys you would not cut but still did in your inner thighs. You ate but on a limit and when they bnoys were arround. Zayn does not not know you are dying on the inside for his stupid mistake!