Chapter Two

I forgot to tell you guys that I can only update on weekends,bear with me please.. And I'll try to update during Christmas break,I need to focus on my studies coz exams on Tuesday and Wednesday.. Brrrrr - Julia xoxo
-
Avery's POV:

Ugh! I'm going to be late for school!!
*beep beep!!* I pressed the horn of my car over and over again.. The traffic is too long and I need to be in campus in 10 minutes!! Can this people moooooooove? Once the green light went off,I stepped the gas pedal and sped off as much as I can. When I arrived in school,ah.. Just right in time. The bell rang. I hop off the driver seat,closed the door and jog to the entrance of the college building. Went to my locker got my things and went to class. I entered class.. Everyone were staring at me

"Uh,hi" I awkwardly said, "Ms. Haulterson! The next time you enter the class,you should also find time to knock the door and greet the teacher" the professor yelled "Sorry" I shyly said,bowed my head down and went to a near vacant seat. "Hey! Hey! " I heard someone say, I turned my head around to look for that person who kept disturbing me while I was jotting down notes and I see Zac facing at me will really chop this kid's head off,you'll see "What?!" I whispered back "Can I borrow a pencil?" he asked with his cheeky ass smile. I rolled my eyes,really? That's what he will say after disturbing me for being an obedient girl in class? I thrower him a pencil making sure it hit his nose "Ow!" he quietly exclaimed "You're welcome" I sassily said and rolled my eyes then returned back to jotting down notes. 15 minutes later,the bell started to ring signaling it's time for us to be dismissed.

Do you really want to know who was Zac in Math class? Well his the jock of the school,pretty much ugly.

I went out of the classroom,went straight to my locker and suddenly I saw an arm leaned beside my locker and realized it was Ryan. "Hey babygirl" he started "Hey Ry. HowMs art class?" "Typical" "Well,you know.. Just discussed about sculpture and basically just art" he continued "Interesting.. But I gotta go now! Bye RYYYYY! See ya later" I winked making him chuckle. Ryan is my best friend since I was a kid. Don't question me,Ryan and I had gone through almost everything.

Nothing can ever break our relationship being best friends. Besides,we have our own side of lives. He has a pretty well not just "pretty" but gorgeous girlfriend. Well,what I mean by gorgeous. As in,gorgeous coz' she's the leader of the Viva glam girl squad if you get me and I'm here,broken as fuck. Has been cheated by tons of boys. Me being such a stupid slut and now I ain't open for relationships ever again. My dad has warned me and if he said if he ever caught me being in a relationship,I'm dead. He'll be cutting my connections from my friends and RYAN. No not him.. Never and maybe he am an even get me somewhere far from the US.

You see,my father is really strict as fuck and very manipulative. If you can't do a word he says,get ready coz hems about to burn you to pieces. He can pull you down. I'm going to tell you my story. So I'm an only daughter of two CEO parents in different and their rich as fuck. Okay I say fuck a lot. Haha. I'm 18 years old and yeah,and they're still overly and highly protective.. Sometimes I hate it on how they get overly and highly protective but many people says I'm lucky. Coz I get what I want and need,and have parents who cares so much. But if they only knew what my parents restrictions were if I broke the rules and overpassed them. Now,back to reality,

I'm now walking on the biggest hallway of this campus and passed many people. Then suddenly I heard someone calling my name and it was my best friend, Xienna. "Oh hey Xienna!" I exclaimed "AVEEEEEERYYYYY" she hugged me so tight and did the monkey hug that almost made me lose my balance. I an tell you that we're the craziest typical teenagers in the whole of this campus haha.

-
A/N: also showed you the coverage of Avery's life. Soooooooo I'll try to make other chapters pretty much longer. Y'know I'm freaking lazy. But I hope you all guys enjoy this! Comment will seriously motivate me.. PLEASE PLEASE VOTE,SHARE AND COMMENT MWAH!