Chapter 1

It's gonna be a feels trip! You have been warned! Have fun~!

"Are you ready to have a bad time?" Sans says as he left eye glows blue. "Sans, I don't wanna fight you." I say dodging some bones he throws at me." You dirty brother killer." "WHAT!? I never killed your brother. He helped me change my ways. He showed me the error of my ways. I don't want any L. O. V. E. I wanna be your friend!" "LIAR!" Sans yells and send blue bones my way, I stand still and let the bones pass through my body. I keep dodging until he breaks some of the bones he sends my way, trying to kill me. The bones pin me to the wall behind me and he takes a few steps forward." I know you killed him." Sans says simply, as he conjures broken bones from the ground and sends them flying at me. VWOOSH. Orange bones appear in front of me out of nowhere. I glance to my left, already knowing who it is." PAPYRUS!!" I yell happily as the bones Sans sent at me get shattered by papyrus' bone barrier. Papyrus walks over to me and pulls me down from the wall. I wrap my arms around him and start to shake violently in his arms." P-Papyrus.." I whimper into his chest." Bro, is that really you?" Sans asks walking over to him. Papyrus picks me up and turns to his brother, with me still shaking in his arms."( Y- Y/N)." Sans whispers." I-Im so sorry...I thought..." He whimpers out. Papyrus sets me back on the ground and I walk over to Sans," I-it's okay... I know." I whisper as he pulls me into his chest." I know what that feels like, Sans. To have the one person you cared deeply about, ripped from your grasp and you can't do anything about it." Tears start to fall from my eyes as Sans pulls always and looks at my face. He pulls his hand up and lightly brushes away my tears. I smile at him and lean into his chest." S-Sans..." I whimper as I feel a piercing pain corse through my body. My eyes dart to his and then to the blue bones that have pierced my arms and my stomach. I choke and cough up some blood, coating the pure white snow a dark red colour staining the earth. Sans' eyes widen as turquoise tears start form in his eye sockets."( Y-Y/N...?" He weeps lightly as his tears fall into the snow, and mix with my blood." Heh, S-Sans... I-I'll be okay." I smile at him as the bones fade away." I have a s-strong soul... I'll ma-ake it through this." Sans slams his fist into the ground and pulls me into his arms." (Y/N)! n-no..." He crys into my shirt. He picks me up and then teleports to Asgore's castle." Asgore!?" Sans yells. I could feel my body grows limp and my eyesight gets dim. Sans' voice starts to fade out as the world around me turns into darkness.