9. when baking chocolate chip cookies.

"daichii ~" -suga<3 @ 12:46 p.m.

12:52 @ daichi<333- " whats up
sugar?"

"can you bake cookies? im hungry" -suga<3 @ 12:55

Daichi smiled at his phone, and stood up, walking to their bedroom.

"good morning sunshine." there was a gentle smile on Suga's face as he lay with the sheets pulled up over his chest. "how do you feel?"

"better," Suga's smile faltered, he still looked feverish to Daichi, "if you would bake me some cookies." daichi came closer and sat on the edge of the bed, searching for Sugawara's hand and then lacing their fingers together. "sure, suga." he leaned forward and kissed his nose, smiling at the small laugh bubbling out of his boyfriend.

Daichi rose to start baking, thinking the sooner that Suga was happy, the sooner he'd begin to feel better.

*

The kitchen was cleaned to a T when Suga awoke, some 45 minutes later, and leaned on the doorframe of their bedroom. the scent of cookies filled the kitchen and he grinned. "Daichiii.." he called, and Daichi erupted from the hallway, sliding in his socks on the hardwood floors. "yes?" he chuckled, snaking an arm around Suga's waist. "ready for cookies?" and his love nodded, "I love you."