Airplane

Alexis POV
"Bell walk faster we are going to be late"i said.Well I'm sorry but this candy was hard to look at without buying"she said smirking ."ugh just hurry up"I said annoyed."Someone's on their period"she whispered to her self."I heard that"I yelled.
*in the plane*
Me and bell sit in different seats. I sat in a window seat . While I'm looking at the window a person asks me something. "Uh excuse me is this seat taken" they said. I turn around and see a brown haired boy with curls. "No you can sit here"I said smiling like a goof."so we're u coming from"he asked."oh I am from Florida  but I am moving to Los Angeles with my best friend bell.i try to find her and I see her talking to a boy. "I hope she having fun"I thought. "Hello"he says waving his hand in my face. "Oh yeah sorry um so yeah i am going to Los Angeles to get a better life with bell"I say nervously."well I'm coming back to California i was in Texas to visit my family it was my sisters birthday."do you have a job in Los Angeles" I ask? "Um it's kinda a job I'm a youtuber" he says fixing his hair."that must be fun, I'll try to make a vid once I get to California" i say. "Do even live with anyone there "I add. "Yeah my friends Kian and Ricky"he says."one more question what is your name mine is Alexis "I ask shyly. "It's Jc caylen"he says as he put his earbuds on. I fall asleep looking at the window.