Chapter 2 - Well i sorta like you...

We were very quiet for a bit, until Jack broke the silence. "Well do you mind if we make dinner I'm starving..." He said nervously.

"Yeah, what would you like?" I ask "We only have canned food for the time being until we can farm our own food though"

"Well that's fine" he walked over to a old wooden cupboard and opened it "how does... Hmmmm... Tuna and canned veggies sound..?" He said looking at all of us.

"It's fine" the rest all said in unison.

Jess and I shared a can of tuna and a can of veggies, where Jack  and James shared their cans. After we finished we locked the windows and doors, and we all decided to keep a pistol in arms length just in case something happens.

"Um where will we be sleeping...?" Jess asked

"Um well there are only two bedrooms..?" I said nervously

Suddenly James put his arms around Jess and said "Well it looks like we are bed buddies..." He had a sly grin on his face.

"We can't sleep together yet because we don't have everything set up just yet.." I said while I watched the his grin fall off.

"But anyways we better go to sleep, Skye you coming..?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, I am. Goodnight everyone..." I said

"Goodnight.." Jess and James replied in unison.

I walked after Jack at a fast pace, he suddenly stopped and I walked straight into him... He turned around looking into my eyes apologetically, he put his hand to my cheek and carefully held my face in place he slowly leant down our face were centre meters apart... I felt his warm breath on my face, he leant down more until our lips were touching... He stayed like that for a moment but then started kissing me more full on. He licked the bottoms of my lip and asked to enter, I let him and let out a small moan..

Jess POV

I got up for a glass of water when I heard a moan, I walked to where it came from and saw Skye and Jack having a full on make out session... I coughed, they sort of jumped when they saw me but then calmed down... Skye and Jack where about as red as a tomato, and going redder.

"Um did we wake you...?" Skye asked apologetically...

"No... But I thought you said that no one could sleep together.." I said giggling then ran away

"WHAAA, it was nothing like that..." Skye was about to come running after me when Jack held her waist not letting her get away...

I just remember that I had to get a glass of water... I went to the room we called a kitchen because there was a bench in a horse shoe shape around the room and there was a clean trough we used to hold water in... I got out a metal cup my dad had packed for us and scooped some water into it.. I drank it quickly then heard some footsteps behind me... I look over my shoulder to see it was James...

"Can you come back to bed, I'm cold and I miss you..." He said hugging you from behind.

"Ok sure.." I responded heat rising in my cheeks.

Authors Note:
Hello guys! The picture up the top is a picture of the horses that the boys rode..
Anyways... Until next chapter my readers!