Chapter 1

My name is Alissa I am 14 years old and I just transfered to OVO high isnt that just great. Not really I went from glorious California to the cold Utah, freaking Utah! Oh, not to mention I am a freaking freshman, who just happens to be socially awkward.
This isn't new, I was never really accepted by anyone I dont know why, I mean I'm pretty amazing, but at the same time i not a fan of human contact it makes me feel really uncomfortable I would rather be at home sleeping then dealing with people.
On the bright side I get to spend a lot of time with bae. Who's bae you may ask? Well it's food. For all you humans out there who can relate, I like you. Anyway I'm starting high school tomorrow I wish I could go in sweats, but i have a uniform. Either way its not like my mother would allow it, she's always says things like, "dress up nice your my daughter stop embarrassing me" or "you are representing me look the part". I just do what I can to make her happy the less mad she is the better. Anyway I put on my uniform today the first day.
As I packed my stuff my little sister bella walked in and asked, " lissa what you doing"? I said "Im packing bella, why you ask"? "Cause I want food". "Ugh, Alright then" as I head down stairs to see my mom making food she gave me a hard time, with her lectures not something I like to hear in the morning . I was running late so I ate breakfast and left.
I hope high school is everything I ever wanted. Who am I kidding welcome to hell.