the start

Adrian is a regular teenage boy, ginger, and short with blue eyes (just stating facts)

Adrian hasn't been to church in almost a year, spiralled into depression, lost friends and feeling like life shouldn't be an option, he comes back once, To find something that just might keep him around.

Ashley, an adopted child, ran up to Adrian and about knocked him off his feet,

"Adrian!" Ashley yelled and ran into adrians arms.

"Ha-hey!" Adrian said squeezing her tight, Not letting to for a moment.

Ashley poked his side gently, mumbling into adrians chest "I get we miss radiother,but your crushing my boobs here"

Adrian laughed and let her go. "Sorry.."

Ashley hugged him again, smiling big. "I just made you laugh, all that matters " this time, her not letting go. Adrian smiled and burried his face in her hair "I missed you bestie"
"I missed you too" Ashley said softly grabbing him by the hand, I've got someone I want you to meet!
" oh lord, is it your dad?" Adrian laughed again walking with her .
"The one that doesn't exist? Yeah, that one" Ashley said mumbling yanking him by his hand.
"I forgot...sorry" Adrian said frowning
"You're fine, its my mom, well...my adoptive mom"
Adrian squeezed her hand replying "I'll try to act innocent"

Ashley laughed and grabbed her moms attention.
"Mom! This is the Adrian guy I was talking about"
"Adrian guy?" adrian mumbled under his breath
"Oh shush" Ashley playfully elbowed him
Ashley playfully pushes him into the seat next to her mom,
"So your the boy My daughter wouldn't shut up about huh?" her mom laughed and said .
"She wouldn't shut up about me? Seems like She hates me when we're around eachother" Adrian said jokingly looking at Ashley
"I mean she really cant, one day she wouldn't stop saying how-"
Ashley cut her off mom mid sentence, gently hitting her "ha-alright mom think you've said enough"
Adrian wrapped his arm around Ashley and said looking at her mom" its alright ash!" Adrian laughed a little, "so what should I call you ma'am? Or mrs-"
Ashley elbowed him a little hard saying softly "Adrian..."

Her mom pushed Ashley softly
"Ashley! You apologize! He didn't know. "
Adrian look at her mom "know what...or uh...sorry ...none of my business"
Her mom looked into adrians eyes, then looked down saying softly" Its alright Adrian...is it Adrian? Sorry I wasn't paying attention..but im divorced... My names jennifer..."
"Yeah It's Adrian" Adrian said leaning his head on Ashley,in sorry ..jennifer... Your a real beauti-" Ashley elbowed him and have him a serious look. Adrian caughed then continued "sorry...you're really pretty... " Ashley smiled "he's a charmer isn't he?"
They all laughed.
"Hey ashley, can you run to the car and get my phone? I lost it , please?" jennifer said gently slapping ashley's knee
Ashley sighed and rolled her eyes and kissed adrians cheek "I'll be back.." she said stubbornly walking away .

Adrian started to get up and grabbed ashley's jacket "she forgot her-"
Jennifer pulled him back down, "I need to talk to you....please "
Adrian had a confused look, "Sure jen-"
Jennifer rubbed his arm and stopped him "please...call me jenna...everyone that i want...close......calls me jenna... "
Adrian smiled "its alright...jenna, so whatd you wanna talk about?"
Jenna smirked " so, Christmas is coming up... She wants you to come over for dinner... Would you like to?"
"Like to? Having dinner with her would be amazing mrs-"
Jenna put her finger "jenna..."
Adrian mumbled into her finger"jenna..."
Jenna laughed "great, need a ride?"
Adrian smirked "I can try to see if I can get a ride from -"
Jenna interrupted"I'll come pick you up at 7 , I'm gonna go see what she's up too, its been a while"
She patted his thigh and started to get up but sat down, "cramps" she moaned in pain slightly .
Ashley finally came back and sat between them "here you go..." She gave her mom her phone.

Jenna took her phone "so what's your number adgy?"
Ashley hit the side of adrians leg "adgy!?"
"Calm down ashley! Now! Its just a nickname i have for your boyfriend a nickname...well he's not little...sorry if the name sounds like a little kid name adgy...your voice is so..."
Ashley hit her "mom..." she sighed "enough!" Adrian playfully nudged her "ash! Jenna is fine ! Let her continue. "
Ashley hit Adrian hard "JENNA?!"
She stormed put into the bathroom , her face looking like a tomato
"I'm sorry about her...she's...she's "
"Gotta attitude problem? I know. Happens every time i talk to another girl" Adrian said quietly
Jenna got up and extended her hand
"See you tonight? I wont tell her. It'll be a surprise"
"Sure!" Adrian shook her hand
"See you tonight" they both said at the same time Then jenna hugged Adrian . "you make her happy. Just remember that"
Adrian smiled and hugged her back"you do too.she tells me all the time"
"See you soon" Jenna said walking off smiling at Adrian.