Chapter 2

Stacy walked slowly dreading to go home... She hated that place most of the time more than school. Her mother left when she gave birth, basically calling her a mistake in the beginning. Her father blamed Stacy but kept her going in life.

I can't believe I have a date with Chris. I exhaled loudly, breathing in the new fall smell. I missed being able to be free but all my dad consists of is straight to school and back. No in between.

"STACY!" My dad screamed through the screen door.

"What is it this time." I said softly to myself.

"What was that young lady?!" My dad snapped and grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside.

Stacy soon gave in and just let her father do whatever. He wrapped her hands above her head and set her on all fours and spanked her as if she had nothing left. She wept softly but maintained the pain and tears. This was getting old.

"Honey you know I love you right?" He asked me while rubbing his hand on the soreness.

"Yes dad I love you too."

He looked at Stacy with sadness in his eyes, furious with anger. He soon set Stacy on all fours again and this time did something unthinkable. He pulled down the Miss Me Jeans he had purchased her and lined her black underwear. Stacy was afraid and she didn't wanna get hurt more so she let him keep going. He soon unbuckled his jeans and tore of his shirt. Only in his boxers he ripped Stacy's shirt off. He pulled Stacy close with her trembling. Next thing you know he pulls her panties down with his boxers. Stacy was stationed on all fours and beat into for hours. She gave up eventually and just let her father do whatever he wanted. By the time she was finished she was exhausted and it was midnight.

I laid there restfully. I can't rewind watch just happened. It happened so fast and suddenly. I didn't have the guts to believe what had just happened. So I just decided to just go to sleep and start a new day.

Will be continued :)
Love Celeste