Maybe she's not so bad.

(This chapter will be pretty short, I'm tired.)
YOUR POV
It was dark in the streets as you walked towards the bench from earlier. You shivered and pulled your hoodie closer around you. When you got there, you sat down and waited. Soon enough Pacifica showed up, wearing a heavy fur coat. "Hi." You smiled at her.

PACIFICA POV
She just smiled at me..! How can she be so nice when I was so awful earlier? I smiled back and sat down. "Look, I'm sorry about earlier. My parents are the richest family in town, and for years I thought money was all that mattered. They hate me being nice to people quote-unquote 'lesser than our great family'." I rested my head in my hands. "Hey, don't worry about it. You actually seem pretty nice. Wait.. Are you Pacifica Northwest?" I winced. "Yeah.."
"So you really got to see a category 10 ghost! If it wasn't trying to kill you I'd say you were lucky!" I was a bit caught off guard. "Yeah, it looked like a huge guy with a blue flame beard. Dipper screamed more than I did!" The two of you laughed. "So wait, you don't hate me? Most people who don't want to be me totally loathe me." She grinned. "No! I don't hate you. If you ever need someone to hang out with, just text me! But I gotta get back, if Dipper or Bill have woken up they're gonna freak out. Oh, can I show you something before I go?" I smiled. "Sure! What is it?" She just grinned and yelled "ECHO!" Wait, was that a panther behind that bush?!
-Timeskip to the morning-

YOUR POV
Why is it impossible to get a decent nights sleep in Gravity Falls? You groaned and rolled over. Nope, today you weren't getting up for anything. Only a total bombshell could get you out of bed-
"(Y/N), wake up! There are government agents everywhere!"