Part 5: Random Love Thingy ;)

People search for it. High and low. Near and far. I wanted it, but vowed never to allow myself to be held within its clutches again. I built stone walls around my heart; encasing it from within. Never allowing second thoughts to cross my mind for even a moment; I extinguished the burning desire for love that I felt writhing inside.

I don't know how it happened, but it did. Slowly but surely, you embedded yourself in my heart. I refused the mere idea of you. I denied myself a single feeling for you; squashing any semblance of a feeling, that I stumbled upon. I couldn't... wouldn't ... shouldn't... Feel this way, yet there you were - everything I'd dreamed of, but never allowed.

You grew on me, wrestling your way into my heart; making yourself at home in the very depths of my soul. You captivated and left me entranced with your  smile.

But after all that you put me through - you didn't fall for me; you fell for her. You let her captivate your heart. You fell right into her trap, into her game. You let her crush your soul and shatter your spirit.

But it's ok. I'll rebuild those walls you've broken down. I'll encase my heart once more; because as long as you wear that smile, I'll be ok; I'll find some way to carry on... because your happiness is all I've ever wanted.