True Love's Adventure (Hush Hush)

Prologue

I'm the new Nora Grey with a boyfriend named Patch. Your first love is supposed to be fun and cheerful and not creepy at all. In my case it was anything but that. At first it was kind of scary. I don't mean scary like as new to me, I mean scary as in creepy.

It's a long story but I'll just tell you the important parts. The big thing about all this is that Patch once was a fallen angel and now is my Guardian Angel. This may be hard to believe but it's all true.

He became a fallen angel because his dream was to become human. The only problem with that is he had to kill me to become human. At first that was he's plan, he even tried to kill me two different times. But then he fell in love with me. Why am I still with him even though he tried to kill me? I fell in love with him too.

The only thing that is wrong with this picture is that he can't feel physical touch from me. It makes everything that much harder. I really want him to become human and Patch thinks he has found the one other person he can use as a sacrifice. But I don't know if killing someone is really worth it.

I'm so scared and I don't know what to do. I mean if he does find this person and uses them as a scarifice, it would make this relationship so much easier on me and him. He will be able to finally feel me, feel my touch. But I don't know if I could do this, I mean we are talking about killing someone.

I don't know if I can handle all of this.