Prologue

thnks 4 ur support girl!!     

         So this is my first story so dnt hate if its crappy cuz trust me i knw ,,Oh and anothr thing this first chapter is kinda boring its kinda explainin the bigining n wats goin on............ Soooo yea  Enjoy :)

 -------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Random song i luv!!!,,,, Worlds Gunna End!

(SOOOO,,,, im goin bak and editing this story!,, YAY, so it can make more sense)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "What are you wearing!?" Eliza's familiar voice echoed from behind me as i carefully examine myself in the mirror. Slowly and dramatically i rolled my eyes at her as i began to hear the tapping of her foot a sure sign she was getting annoyed at my silence. Wouldn't blame her, i hadn't utter a word seen's coming over.

Thank god Elizas mom, Mrs. M wasn't here or she would be giving me a lecture about what young lady's like me should wear, don't get me wrong I love Mrs. M shes like my second mother but sometimes she's just to old fashion for my taste.

"V! i asked you a question!!"

Giving a sigh I turned my back to the full lenght mirror to face a very pissed of Eliza, as i feared she knew why i was wearing the cloths i was, Well if they were consider that. Still it din't hurt to try. Giving her my best innocent look I simply responded "pajamas" and skipped across the room to plop down on her purple beanbag smiling all the way knowing it would annoy her even more.

"Honey if those are pajamas to you i rather not know what undies are" The sound of Eliza's voice just a few inches away from me got my head to snap up meeting her grinning face encouraging me to burst out laughing all the more, clutching my stomach as my laughing got harder. I fell of the beanbag rolling on the floor still laughing as I heard Eliza screech.

"Sister would it kill you to cover yourself abit?"  She said voice filled with and a hint of humor .

I abrutantly stopped my laughing as a blush formed on my cheeks and stood up from the ground to face my best friend, Eliza squeezing her eyes shut not looking at me with her usual bright smile. Ashamed of myself I dropped my eyes to the ground finding my recently polished black nails very interesting. I knew I shouldn't have worn this reviling outfit, it wasn't me. Ive always been that sundress, smiling type of girl not some slut who was trying to seduce a guy who hated her.

I cant believe I'm stop so low, just to get revenge, but my thoughts were soon erased as warm skinny arms wrapped me in a familiar hug as Eliza buried her head in the crook of my neck were my brunette hair laid in a perfect side-ponytail and mumbled "Oh, Violet!, I din't mean it besides Ive seen you in worst"

" Sorry I shouldn't have taken it to seriously" I whispered as I hugged her back.

I felt her smile onto my hair as she answered "Well that wouldn't be you at all, V no would it? "

I laughed at her comment, yea it was true I could easily get my feelings hurt. It was kind of annoying if you ask me but Eliza din't have the same idea she though it was cute! I mean come on! Its freaking annoying.

We stood there for a few minutes hugging not wanting to ruin the moment, but just as I was getting comtrable Eliza broke the hug and tied her shiny blond hair into a tight ponytail, as she always did when she was delivering bad news. I knew with that hint the question I've been dreading all night was coming and real soon at that.