1

Blue on the side

Blue's POV

I wake up to the sun rising .... great another day
serving this pathetic pack. I swear if I didn't have to worry about the other omegas I would have left ... or better yet burn this pack to the ground.

Me and my best friends are the pack omegas people in this pack are extra petty for example my friend Kiara the alphas sister was made a omega because she told one of her brothers thots off, I mean at least she didn't kick the poor girls ass.

"Shit" I said as i saw my clock I have have to make breakfast for this disgustingly weak ass pack.I rush out my room aka attic too the kitchen and got out the ingredients for pancakes waffles bacon and salads for the sluts who think they are skinny. By the time I'm done cooking the meal the ratched people from the pack come in and start eating. Their fucking savages I mean one dude just shoved 10 pancakes in his mouth and the thots are trying to act seductive when they look like rats with to much makeup drowning.

I really can't stay here as I try to inch out the kitchen unnoticed felt someone yank me back by my hair saying "Where do you think your going you haven't gotten your birthday punches yet" damn its him Zack my older 'brother'

"Aww you remebered I feel so honored" I replied sarcastically I mean it is one of the languages I speak fluently in besides I don't give a fuck

"Ready lets go"

( time skip thirty minutes later )

Damn that boy can punch you know what Im not going to school today that hurt like hell let me go take a well deserved nap I don't feel like meeting a mate that will reject me and I will stay in the attic until Kiara feels like I should wake up.