A Journey Through the Past

"You know," I said to the 10 year old sitting in front of me, "you kind of remind me of when I was a little lass."

"Really?" She asked before I nodded. "How so?"

"We'll for starters, no ordinary 10 year old says 'how so.'" She chuckled as I continued. "And, your very, what's the word? Unordinary? No. Oh, unique. You are unique. One of a kind just like me. Your intelligent, gorgeous, talented, and unique. You have an amazing life, just as I did." I told her.

"I just hope you don't have to go through the things I did" I whispered to myself.

Praying she didn't hear, I was thankful when she continued the conversation.

"Aaliyah, can you tell me a story please?" Cameron asked.

"Sure Cam. What story?"

"The story of your life."

"I'd love to. But even though my life is short, it's a very long and detailed story, love." I explained.

"I've got time." She said innocently.

"Yes, yes you do." I implied. "I'm just not sure I do." I mumbled.

And in a jiffy, Cameron's innocent face fell to sympathetic.

But I didn't allow her sympathy so I began my agonizing story of my life. It's full of love, hate, no regrets, and definitely comedy.

"It all began on August 6, 2005. The best day of my life."

A/N

I know it's short. Ain't gotta state the obvious babe. It's just kind of like a pre-chapter 1. Not really a prologue, but yeah you get it. So it's 11:58 P.M. Here in Las Vegas, Nevada. Yes I live in America! I wish I was British... Anyways, I had dance class today, brilliant as usual. See! I even use British words. Well the word is American but not used the way I used it. Ugh! I'm a confusing bear. ANYWAYS, I hope you like it. I'm not sure if I want to make it a fan fiction or not. Idk where I'm going with this book, so any ideas will help. I just know its about Aaliyah telling Cameron about her life. She's a dancer, idk the age yet, maybe 18-25 no older, she African-American, and um yeah. So please comment vote, and do what ever else you can do. I love you Angels! So stay strong, gorgeous, and alive. Otay, haha love the little rascals, bonjour, aloha, audios, deuces, and BYE!

~Brylynn<3