Prologue

The second to last day of summer break and Lord knows she's been waiting for this day since the end of junior year. Maybe she would find happiness walking through the doors of Memorial High School.Not.

Her school was nowhere near the cliche television schools, everyday she would walk to school and come out of school feeling the same way as when she walked in. Mother fucking tired.

Was there actually any other way to describe school other than saying it resembled hell? Where she lived, in Houston,Texas, the weather was Oh so bipolar. However it was still Texas so of course there were only two seasons; summer and fall.

Memorial Highschool was a maroon color with with some white, made of brick and would most likely never fall during any natural disaster. From the outside any kid who went to an intermediate or middle would love to attend the school, who wouldn't? They had everything, a theater, gym, cafe, and some more but that was all on the first floor. Even though the hallways were quite suffocating you'd get used to all of the moving around because there is more than one floor, which many schools around memorial didn't have.

Yet there was something missing. Was it the fact that she had attended the school for about 3 years now and was aware of the fact that the school is a prison. The way it's advertised you'd think you were going to a paradise for the next 4 years of your life. The way the administration was able to lure children into a building of gray atmosphere with no problem amazed her.

However, With no friends, she had no social life, and with no social life she was basically stuck at home for 10 weeks unhappy. And would finally have something to keep her busy by going back to school.

At least that's what she thought until she got back home from the store and her mother and father were sitting together, at the same table, not yelling, nothing.

Her name is Tally Bianca Boyce and she would be spending her senior year in The big Apple, New York City.