one

"Oh my god, Jimin. Stop staring already," Taehyung said in annoyance. I could see him roll his eyes at me through peripheral vision. I ignored him and continued my spying session on Jungkook.

Me and Tae were at the library during lunch, as usual. Once again, I had persuaded him to follow me while I kept an eye on my boyfriend. I mean, my soon to be boyfriend. My eyes follow Jungkook as he browsed through the books.

He was breathtaking.

"You're gross." Taehyung scoffed.

"I'm not! I'm just kind of possesive okay?" I reply.

"Whatever,"

"I'm gonna confess to him sooner or later, be patient."

"What makes you so positive he likes you back?"

Um.. Good question.

"Well, he would always help me with homework, compliment me, and he would always drop hints that he liked me back," I say with pride. "One of us just has to make the first move,"

"What if he's straight?"

"Yeah, right," I roll my eyes. Our school was a boys only school, and most of us were gay.

[ three weeks later ]

"Taehyung ah," I begin, tears already brimming my eyes.

He hummed in reply, not taking his eyes off of his phone. I sighed and continued, "Jungkook... rejected me. You were right,"

I looked up at the ceiling, trying my best not to break down.

Taehyung was silent. He placed his phone on the bed and opened his arms. I hugged him with gratitude, snot hanging from my nostrils. I felt worthless. I could hear my heart shatter into a million pieces when Jungkook didn't accept my confession. I had to get him out of my head, to show him that I'm stronger. But, I'm not.

The soothing sound of Tae's breathing and him stroking my back calmed me down. I didn't want to move from this position, I wanted it to last forever. Tae is the only person who can comfort me. I hated the fact that he was the one who always had to take care of me when anything happens. He must feel like I'm just another burden. Why am I always the burden?

As thoughts race past my head, I fell asleep in his warm embrace. The last thing I heard was his heartbeat thumping faster and faster.

[ earlier that day ]

"I'm sorry, Jimin. I really am but, I- I like girls.. I'd really like to stay as friends. Please, I hope you don't take this the wrong way. I really like you as a friend and I hope this situation doesn't make things awkward between us, I'm sorry," He said with guilt.

"That's okay, I was just joking haha. Taehyung dared me to so yeah. Don't take it the wrong way," I fake a smile and walked off.

I have to find Taehyung.

While running back home, I held it in. All the curses, all the yelling, and all the tears. If I ran back home crying and Mom sees, it'll be complicated. I don't like complicated.

You're a complete failure. Why did you have to think he liked you back? How are you gonna face him in school on Monday? Loser.

My chain of thought (more like my chain of regret) was broken when I bumped into the one and only, Min Yoongi.

Oh shit.

I was responsible for staining his white shirt with coffee.

Here lies Park Jimin. Rest in peace.

Yoongi winced in pain at the burn that probably scalded him, which is also my responsibility.

Fortunately for me, Yoongi took out his anger on the paper cup in his hand. He crushed it, threw it on the floor, and stomped it twice, before averting his rage towards me.

"You see that cup? Yeah, mess with me again, and that's what you'll end up looking like," He threatened.

Intimidated, I look down and nod.

This may be one of the worst days in my entire life.

* * *
sorry for a shitty and short update, school starts tomorrow so i wont be able to update a lot :'-( please tell me what you think about it!