First day Part 2

Garroth's Pov

My lab partner isn't aphmau but her boyfriend laurance, I sighed and sat down next to him, he was a nice guy but, for some reason I feel hate towards him. He patted my back and gave me a smile, he had brown hair and blue eyes, not like mine though... Science dragged threw, it felt like it lasted forever. "Class dismissed!" Yes! I walked out the door to hear snickering, I looked over at the locker to see... my girlfriend, Azura. I didn't want Azura, I wanted to be with the beauty with raven black hair, and those sparkling hazel eyes that take your breath away. "Did you say something Garbear?" Did I say that out loud? "No I uh di-" She smashed her lips onto mine, my eyes were open, I was really really shocked. Then I heard... a growl? I pushed Azura off to see Aphmau snarling? Her face was red in anger I smirked.

Aphmau's Pov

I was in a happy mood, skipping threw the halls. Then I saw something I wish I hadn't, Azura and Garroth, I snarled. Garroth removed Azura from him. He smirked at me, he began to talk to me. But I didn't hear him, I was lost in his icy blue eyes. "Aphcow what are you doing... uh here?!" He sounded furious, (Aphcow is an insult) "This isn't just your hallway... Garbear." I say, mimicking Azura's nickname for him. Garroth began blushing. "Bye Garroth." I dashed away to lunch.

Garroth's Pov

She ran away, but I didn't want her to go. I sighed, "Eh, what's wrong?" Azura's voice was perky, "I'm alright I'm going to go catch up with Dante." Before she could say anything I ran over to Dante. "Hey, lunch is the same old muck." I chuckled "It looks alive..." we sat down and ate, Aphmau smeared mashed potatoes all over Laurance's face.

Aphmau's Pov
At lunch I saw Garroth and Dante laughing, his smile is so cute. I wanted to make him jealous so right as he looked at me, I smashed a handful of mashed potatoes all over Laurance's face, I faked a giggle.

>Magical Time skip with duckies!<

"Babe, let me drive you home, please!" I was furious at Laurance, "Leave me alone, your such a jerk!" "He was flirting with you!" "Laurance he Is my best friend he was joking!" I sighed and began walking "Aph, come back, I didn't know!" "Logan would never hit on me you should know that!" Laurance ran to me and picked me up, he spun me around. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know." "Ok, but don't go punching any of my other friends!" I jumped into his Lamborghini. I looked out the window to see Garroth, we are enimies, it all started in 8th grade when I first moved in......

Hey my little chick's this is the next chapter.... duh..... I hope you liked it, once again I say I've never written a book, so please don't judge.

N