Cinthia

You might be curious to how I landed in this most unfortunate situation.

The short story: The yacht sank. Also known as Cinthia.

Not just a simple yacht you'd imagine an adventurous newlywed couple would take to sail around the world. No, no, no! It was humongous. I have even been everywhere before. It even had a helicopter landing pad! And the swimming pool. See what I mean? Huge.

And no. Not mine or my father's or my friend's. I don't even entirely know who's it actually is. Or was? Since, ya know, it's gone now. I just worked on it. For about 6 weeks. Just my luck that she sank not even week since I'm aboard.

The more detailed story includes an alcoholic captain, a bitchy, man chasing waitress(so I might be exaggerating a teensy tiny bit, who knows what happened in her life. But in my defence, she was unnecessary rude to me. And insulting. And I think she was a waitress? I'm not really sure, since there was never someone to serve) and a storm.

Unfortunately, I can't tell you specifically what went wrong, because I wasn't there. Then again, a good mystery is always interesting, but I have a very good theory though.

It is my belief, that Captain Reynolds (his first name is unknown to me, if he found it absolutely necessary to speak to one of the lowly paupers, including me, we had to call him Captain Reynolds) was enjoying the smooth taste of the fine whiskey in the owners private collection. Unfortunately there isn't any Alcoholic Anonymous meetings on board of Cinthia, then we might not have been in this predicament.

Back to the story. Being the apparent intellectual man he is, he wanted to proof to Brittany, that is now the waitress, that he can ride the "wild Cinthia". I honestly don't know why he would say that to Brittany. Such a charmer.

I accidentally overheard them on my way to my room. I wasn't eavesdropping, though. And I never want to either after some rowdy sounds I heard.

I believe he must've shoo'd all the other men out, what other reason can there be for them not being in the ?????

Not bothered by Captain Reynolds and Brittany's midnight escapades, I went to bed and slept peacefully after a hard days work.

Next thing I know, there was thunder and water and creaking noises. Not a good combination. In all honesty, I was scared witless!

I ran towards the deck, my pajama bottoms already soaked in salty water. My chest was beating like a drum.

The lights went out.

Darkness surrounded me, expect for the flash of lightning.

Cinthia started to slightly tilled.

I ran toward the lifeboats.

Something laying on the floor caught my foot. I saw the floor nearing. No one miraculously caught me.

Everything went blank then.

And I woke up on a lifeboat.

In the morning.

With Stranger.

It kind of sounds like the morning after.

Ha! I wish.

Someone like Stranger would never go for me.

Thinking of it now, I wonder how I did get into this lifeboat... Did Stranger carried me in his muscular arms?

Probably dragged me by my hair.

Anyways. That is how I got where I am now. In the middle of nowhere.

With Stranger.

In my pajamas.

AN

So, what do you think? Please, please, please vote and comment. It would be much appreciated. I would really like to know what you think!
And thank you for reading.