The killers

There is this girl, her name is Casey. She is a mystery solving girl. When she goes to sleep at night she is the one trying to find reasons as to why  her parents don't sleep.  She wakes up every night hearing yelling and screaming. She walks down stair and she doesn't  find anything. She goes back to sleep.  Than she hears it again 15 minutes later. She follows the sound and goes to the  kitchen.  As she is trying to find the noise she sees blood on the window. She is trying her hardest not to scream. But she spots a shadow dimming in the light. She quickly hides in the kitchen closet. She hears the door open. It's her fathers voice. He was saying" Shh be very quiet so we don't wake her up." She got scared. Than she realized that it wasn't her fathers voice. It was her fathers friend. She peeked through the cracks of the door, and started to make sure it was clear to go out. She opens the door very quietly to not make a squeak. She tip-toes to the door and crawls through the doggy door. She run to the garage, She finds a puddle of some weird liquid and she try's not to notice as she looked at it. Then the fathers friend came out and searched for her. She hid  behind the freezer so no one could find her. She hears the men saying "If we don't find the girl,you guys wont live anymore." She slowly took a deep breath and held it in as the guys walked by. Casey was in the middle of thinking weather or not to run or stay hiding. So she waited as the people was not paying attention. She ran behind them to her hide out. This time she was in the trees. She hid her stuff up there like binoculars. She took them out and she started looking in them. The men were looking around with guns. She seen 2 men holding a body bag. It had long hair in it so she started worrying about her mom.  She waited up in the tree till the men left. She goes back inside and sees that no one is home. She checks her moms room, and than the attic and the  basement. No one is there. She panicked, she wasn't sure if she was dreaming or what. So she called her friends house.  Her friend Becca told her she could call and come over when ever she needed to. So she did.