school ends

Ring ring the bell for the last day off school I ran out of class and grabbed my best friend Jessica.

"Come on we got to get out of here"

" but I want to stay "

" why "

" so I could sign everyone's yearbook's "

I walked off we are free and she wants to stay for a while longer sometimes I hate her. I ran to my mom's car a sat in the front then I locked the door.

" Can we go home like now"

" no honey we got to wait for your brothers"

Then I saw my brothers Mathew and Adrian. Mathew got into the car first then we waited ten minutes for Adrian then my mom got inpatient and honked the horn he looked at us like we were crazy I got out of the car and yelled at him.

" We've been here for ten minutes waiting for you and you see us but continue to talk to your friends are you blind cause you didn't see us waiting for you "

" well I've been told important information "

" get in the car " I growled

Then I got back in the car and my mom started the car and we drove home and the whole ride home my mom was yelling at Adrian saying he is a bad example to his siblings and crap like that when we got home I ran out of the car and ran to my room I got on my laptop and emailed Jessica I got real tired of emailing and got off my brother Mathew came in my room.( he is my younger brother I'm thirteen he is eleven and Adrian is fourteen ) he was holding "life" our favorite game we played for while then Adrian came in.

" mom and dad went out to dinner "

" that's cool wanna play life " I asked

" sure why not " he said

It was nice playing with them they always make the game interesting.

PS.
Authors note the picture is of the main girl who's name is Mia and please vote or comment.