Danger

While we were playing we heard a noise and Adrian got alarmed but then he ignored it. Then we heard a crash then bang this time Adrian got up a asked me.

" do you have any weapons"

" no why don't you go to your own room " I said

"Cause its to far any way do you have any" he said in anger

I sighed " there's a knife in the closet "

He grabbed it and told us to stay up here but i don't listen so when he left I grabbed Mathew and we walked quietly down stairs. We saw Adrian on the stairs then we saw two men looking around for something one of the men stood by the stairs and Adrian grabbed him and before the guy did anything Adrian slit his throat. He dropped the man and went on to the other guy but the guy must have seen him because he Punched Adrian right in the face. Blood was coming down his nose and Adrian swept the guys feet and he hit the ground then Adrian punched him and kept punching more blood and Adrian stabbed him in the stomach . He up and went to search the rest of the house. I just sat there I thought about what would happen when the police or mom and dad had seen we could probably say it was because of self defense but he could go to jail anyway I heard my brother yell I told Mathew to call the police then mom and dad I grabbed my pocket knife and went downstairs I saw two men holding onto my brother and another man talking I looked at my weapon and I aimed carefully at one of the guys holding my brother I threw it and it went into his head he fell down dead the man talking was gone huh I thought my thoughts were interrupted when someone threw me on the floor then kneed my in the stomach hard I coughed blood my brother was beating up the guy who kneed me I saw the other guy dead three dead omg then I saw the knife he had to kill the last guy he dropped the knife then walked over to me he helped me up and I hugged him then the police came through the doors and saw the dead guys and a cop came over and asked us questions.

" was anyone hurt"?

I replied " no but I'm really sore"

" why is there four dead men "

" self defense they were about to kill us " I answered

He was about to ask another but then a guy came in and said there was one in the basement and then Mathew came downstairs and stood next to Adrian and another cop came up to us and asked us who our parents were and I asked Mathew if he called them and he said they didn't pick up and the cop said the reason they didn't answer was because they were dead. He said they were shot then my aunt bursted through the door and said we were going to her house I didn't want to but I did Mathew was crying and Adrian was dead quiet I was tearing up I wonder what life would do to us.