At University

Life's pretty easy at the moment. No one to tell what to do... Other,than the fact that I go to university. So I gotta put up with lecturers.

But... I've gotta a girlfriend. Her name is Amy, do you reckon that Amy and Sandon makes an alright pair? Well I think we're pretty good together.

We go to the same uni and do the same course, its in toxicology and we are both acing it.

Today is uni prank day, where everyone at murdoch university play pranks on each other. Amy hates mice so I put a fake mouse under here blanket, she is going to freak out! Haha.

Well, i've just come from a lecture that's on the opposite side of the uni grounds to where the girls dorms are.

Then my phone rings.

"Yello! This is Sandon speaking".

"Sandon. This is Ashlin..." Ashlin is Amy's best friend, or BFF.

"What's wrong, you sound distressed?"

"Amy.... She's been shot... Like... With a gun! I gotta go hurry!"

Whoa.. Oh my... Wait, ha, its a prank, I better go humor them.

I turned past the humanities building to face the girls dorm when I see a large crowd of people. Ha they've done well, they got all of these people involved.

I push through the crowd of people until I get to the front.

I saw Ashlin with tears running down her face. Good acting. Then I look past her and see Amy.

In a pool of blood.

I fall to my knees next to her... I couldn't hear or feel anything, I could only stare at the bullet hole in the left side of her head. I streched out my arm and touched her lifeless body.

And reality came back to me.