A Decade of Love

I remember that day so well. It kills me to remember it.

Amy had only spoken to me once on that day. only one sentence. only two words. Happy birthday.

Yes, it was my birthday on the day of the accident. I had only seen Amy once, it saddens me to think that way, but.... Amy isn't dead.

At least not yet, but I doubt that she will, considering she's been in a coma for exactly one decade. Ten years of being KO'd.

And I've come to her side and told her everything that happens in my day, everyday, as if I'm trying to say that I'm sorry for not being there.

The doctors are not sure if she's improving though.

Her shooter? He was found and thrown in da slamma. Patrick Theodor Henderton. I remember the name so well. He got put in prison for two decades, so I don't have to worry about him. It was one of them cases where Amy was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I own and run a Chinese resturant, Amy's favorite type of food...

"Uhhhh......"

"Who's there?" I yelled down the hall.

"San...don....What Happened"....

"Amy... Are you awake?"

"Yeah, of course.... Where are we?"

"At the hospital. I can't believe you're back! This is great!"

"Sandon..."

"Yes!... I love you"

"Well I'm breaking up with you..."

"What.... After all I've done. I.... I..... Loved you..... For so long...."

Then I stormed out.