Dare 7- Doug and Evie And Ben

Just a little heads up but this will probably have a lot of mistakes because I am writing this on my tiny phone. Thanks Penguin for the 2 dares!

Ben- Doug Evie! I see that you already found out about the dare.
Evie- Yeah. And what are you thinking Doug! Yellow jeans on a plaid top!
Doug- How many add ons do you need!?
Evie- A lot actually! See, fashion is all about complimenting. Like how the necklace goes with the purse! Unlike you who thinks you can just throw on random cloths that barely match!
Ben- oh my god, both of you shut up! Like seriously! It's a day. It's not that bad. And you guys don't even have to go anywhere! I have to go around Auradon for the side kick border election getting everybody's vote for the leader dressed like this! And by the way who do guys want?
Doug- Grumpy please.
Evie- Grumpy.
Ben- Doug, your not even voting for your own father?!
Doug- My dad doesn't like being the leader. With all the taking and complaints and all of the commotions. Grumpy is good with those things.
Ben- And you Evie, just does what Doug says.
Evie- I'm new here. I don't care who wins. Might as well help somebody out

Evies dorm

Evie- Well bens right. All I have to do is sit in this room. But, I can't sit here with this awful mess of clothing. *Turns on her sewing machine* sorry Doug. But this has to go.

Bens trip

Ben- vote who you want to win the side kick election today! One vote per person!
FGM- Hi Ben, i want to see. *realizes that Ben looks exactly like her* what are you wearing?
Ben- It's dress like your role model day for the gang and I really look up to you.
FGM- Mal told me it's just a normal Sunday. Did you just lie to me?
Ben- What no-
FGM- Benjamin! That's two lies in a row! Detention on Friday after school for you!
Ben- Busted

At the end of the day

They all meet at Evies room and Doug shows up first.

Doug- How do you constantly fix stuff with nobody noticing! Like- *sees Evie has completely sewing her cloths* what in Auradon dos you do?!
Evie- I made this look a thousand times better!
Doug- The dare was to wear the cloths. This doesn't even look like how I gave them to you!
Evie- I did keep them on. I just have mad sewing skills. And look! The pants are complimenting the shirt!
Doug-  you're right. It looks a tad better and You know I will never wear that right.
Evie- But I spent all day on it!
Doug- But this is how you want me to look! I don't want to constantly change my style!
Evie- You have a style!
*Bens walks in*
Ben- Would you two stop arguing?! It's like you two are married!
Evie- But this looks fabulous! And Doug says its not!
Doug- I never said that! I said you changed it a lot and that was never my style! I even said that it did look better!
Evie- Oh please!
Doug- Evie, this is Auradon, people don't just listen to like they did on the isle and you should know that by now. Here you are only consider Royal, to me.
Ben- What is going on with my life!?
Evie- That is completely true I guess.
Ben- I GOT DETENTION! THANKS A LOT PENGUIN!
Doug- But you're King. You can just excuse yourself.
Ben in his head- Now That, is how you change the topic people.
Ben- I can can't I!
Doug- Yeah. And I have to go and help Chad with his home work so can you please just give me those cloths back!?
Evie- Haha! So you will wear it!
Doug- I did it say that!
Ben- Not again!

Im sorry this was so long!