제10장 (Chapt.10)

It's been a month since I'm with Taehyung but lately he seems a bit off. He wasn't himself at all and I can't seem to figure out why.  ( a/n 11032021 : SPEAKING ABOUT HIM BEING OFF, now that I'm back into BTS why tf has he been a lil different? He was fine when I left :< I really hope he's coping well mentally )

I was reading a book in his room and I looked up to see Taehyung staring at his phone for the past hour.

"Tae-ah," I called.

No reply. Hmm.

"Taetae~" I called out in an extra cute manner just like how he likes it.

No reply.

I got up and sat beside him while looking at him. He's still looking at his phone, as if I was invisible.

I sat on his lap to get his attention and called to him.

"Kim Taehyung~" 

"Taehyung-ah, let's get some fresh air alright? It's been an hour since you're on your phone. You eyes migh-"

"Oh my god keep quiet!" he raised his hand as if he's about to slap me.

I, particularly HATE guys who abuses their girlfriend or wife.

I looked at him in horror and got off his lap. His fierce eyes then turned softer and his hands were trembling. He looked at his hand then at my eyes.

I went really teary. I took steps back away from him.

"Ya Rina-ya, mianhe," he walked towards me.

I stupidly tripped and fell. So I crawled backwards and ran towards another room.

"Eo? Are you okay?" I looked up to see Jimin walking towards me. I unconsciously hugged him.

"I- I'm scared, Tae- Taehyung's about to slap me. I'm scared," I sobbed.

"It's okay, I'm here. Let's lie down on the bed, you have to clear your mind by sleeping," he walked me towards his bed and tucked me in.

I was in such horror state that can't be explained. Jimin was about to stand up when I had to grab his hand.

"Stay here for a while, please," Jimin then tucked me comfortably and hugged me to comfort me. My head was buried in his chest and I have to say, his scent is so familiar, but I brushed that thought off and soon enough, I was asleep.

<Jimin's POV>

I felt so sorry for Sabrina. As soon as she's sound asleep, I decided to talk to Taehyung.

I opened the door and surprised to see all the members in the living room.

"Kim Taehyung? What has gotten into you? What did you do? She was scared to death!" I whisper-shouted, so that Sabrina won't possibly hear it.

The members were anticipating an answer, even myself. He just looked down at his trembling hands.

"Hyung, what did you do?" Jungkook asked.

"I- I'll apologise. Jimin-ah, bring her here now," he begged.

"Sorry I can't. She's currently clearing her mind and she needs time. And I'm going to help her," I said my last sentence and went back into the room.

I was just writing random lyrics when minutes later, she's awake. 

"You're awake? Are you feeling better?"

She nodded.

"Let's go to the arcade. It helps. It will definitely clear your mind of things a bit," I suggested. A smile spreads across her face as she stood up and started fixing her hair.

"Let's go!" She jumped excitedly. I opened the door and held her hand tightly and walked towards the door quickly, making sure Taehyung won't notice.

We played the basketball game as well as the racing one.

"Wow you're pretty good!" I said. She then just boasted about how she loves playing it back in LA. I took her to the nearby park and we sat on the bench while looking up at the blue sky. Which also gives me an idea.

"Hey, do you have a korean name?" I asked.

"No, why?"

"I'd like to give you one. Your korean name shall be Kim Haneul. Haneul means sky in korean and based on your personality, you're like the sky. Calm and also nice to look at," I decided to joke a little.

"Haneul sounds nice. Well, call me Haneul from now on. I'll probably tell the principal to change my name in the school reports to Haneul since it's difficult for people to pronounce my name," she said.

"You know, our friendship became real tight somehow today. I'll treasure our friendship till I die." 

 Suddenly, she's holding her head really tightly and her eyes were shut.

<Your POV>

Haneul is really a nice name, and has a nice meaning.

"You know, our friendship became real tight today. I'll treasure our friendship till I die," he said.

'Brina-ya, if one day, I'm not with you, I just want you to know that I treasure our friendship. I'll remember it until I die. I'll never forget it'

'Well, I'll treasure it too'

Those sentence went through my mind. 

My head began to hurt, a lot. Those sentences sounded familiar to what Jimin said.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I looked at his face. His eyes. That eyes, and that eye smile. It's familiar. As though I've seen the exact one somewhere. Come on memories, come back.

No way.