Chapter 14

"So you're the one who set me up with a wh*re b*st*rd."

"I'm right here."

She just rolled her eyes and motion me to follow her. We were alone and then I thought about that dream.

"Were you the one who showed me Suga's past?"

"You are quick. But yes and you need to know."

"Why?"

"You are the only one who can change him back to his old self."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll know soon but you are one special girl unlike anyone."

She disappear and left me in thought.

I know I'm unlike other people. I get abused by my mom who could have made my life easier if she just sent to adoption. But what does she mean special?

I went out and went grab a snack. I open the refrigerator and still was shocked by the blood since I only saw it one time.

How did I ever not notice any of this?

"Because I put you in a cell for 3 months."

I glared at him and ignored him for making me remember just when I started getting along with him too.

I took a bag of chips too when I grab a Coke from the fridge. I sat down and watch Running Man. I felt Suga sit next to me but ignored it.

"Hyemi."

"..."

"Hyemi."

"..."

"Hyemi. Listen to me."

I rolled my eyes and turned off the TV and went to my room.

He just had to remind me being locked up by him not like I hadn't been lock up before either by my own mom.

Suga POV

What do I do? She is mad at me.

I now realize I am falling in love with her but I still can't cause I don't know if she will hurt me like Chaerin did.

Even though I read her memories I didn't read all of it. I'm not a stalker.

I went up to her room or our room since it is more comfortable than being in my room. She was under the blanket curled up in a ball.

I sat near the edge of the bed and try talking to her.

"Hyemi I'm sorry please talk to me."

No answer.

"Look I'm sorry for reminding you of that but I won't do that again."

She looked at me and just stuck her tongue out.

She is childish but cute.

I moved closer and closer until I got the blanket off and threw it across the room. She tried to cover her head with her hands. I smiled and hugged her.

She seem shocked and stiffen but then relaxed.

"I am really sorry I promise I'll never make you remember about that. It just slip out. Do you forgive me?"

I'm mad at him I want to forgive him but I also don't great now I don't know what to do?

"Just forgive me because I promise not to do anything more to hurt you."

"You read my mind didn't you?"

"Hehe."

She punch me but it didn't hurt.

"Jerk."

She was blushing and made me hug her even more. It felt nice hugging her the warmth, her scent, and how she fits in my arms when I hug her.

We stayed like that for while and she started playing with my hands.

"Hey Suga why didn't you reject me if you didn't want me as a mate?"

"Well I did but I also didn't want to."

"What do you mean?"

"I had a bad experience with a woman and thought you were just like the others that I've been with who are just after money or sex. I wanted to reject you since you did seem like that the first day I met you but when you change your clothes. My opinion on you was confused if you were or not like the others. I wanted to get to know you more after that. So after a while I found some things about you. I know you aren't like the others because you didn't get scare when you found about us being vampires."

She smiled at me and shyly kiss my cheek.

"It's fine and besides I thought you were an arrogant cocky guy who wants more fame and money."

I smiled and know she really won't do anything to hurt me.

Hyemi POV

I shouldn't fall in love with him but I can't help it.

"So what movie do you want to watch?"

I kept thinking but nothing.

"You choose."

"Romantic tragedy, action, horror, and other chick flick movies."

"Action."

"You're not into those romantic chick flick?"

"No after watching Twilight. I don't want to see another one again."

He put on a Jackie Chan movie which I've seen many times. It was Robin-B-Hood.

The baby is so cute and I think Suga thought it meant something else. He pulled me to where I between his legs and he was hugging me from behind. He rested his head on my shoulder and lean to my ear.

"Then why don't we make a baby of our own?"

I blushed and hit him. He laugh and still spoke against my ear.

"I won't do anything to you until you are ready and give an okay."

"Stop talking in my ear like that."

"Why? You like it."

He made me blush even more.

"No."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

Then it kept going with us saying yes and no back and forth. It stop when we heard a crash in the kitchen.

"What was that?"

"I don't know. Stay here while I go check."

Sure leave me and then someone will come in here and kidnap me.

He left already and I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and it was Bora and her sister.

"Suga."

He didn't answer."

"Suga...Suga."

"Oh sweetie."

She held him in front of me unconscious.

"Now your turn."

I know there is no use running but I did anyways. Areum stop in front of me and put a cloth over my mouth.

My vision started to become a blur and Bora was near my face. She said something and then I blacked out.