Cheating With Austin Mahone?

1 month after concert.
Becca's POV
So tomorrow is Hayes and i's 3 month anniversary. And Austin (Mahone 🔥) and I have become really good friends. He is going to help me pick out the perfect present for Hayes since they have been friends for a long time.
Austin picked me up from my house at around 1:30. It's 2:45 now. Right now we are just talking about Hayes and what he likes. We were at Taco Bell talking. We decided in giving him a custom made penny board with his name in graffiti on the bottom and bright blue (like his eyes 😍) on the top with neon green wheels.

Hayes' POV
Me, Alec and Nash are hanging out at the mall right now. I bought Becca's anniversary present yesterday. I got her a custom SnapBack that has her name in Graffiti letters and a bright blue bill. She told me she loves bright blue because it reminds her of my eyes. We all decided to go to Taco Bell to get something to eat when Alec stops me and Nash from walking. I look up and see Becca and Austin together-laughing, smiling and having a good time. How could she do this to me? I all I could think to do is run off so I ran out of the mall and started running the way of Becca's house. Her house isn't that far from the mall-about a 15 minute walk/run. When I got there, I looked for the spare key. I opened the door and went upstairs to her bedroom.

Becca's POV
After we ate at Taco Bell, I grabbed the penny board I bought for Hayes, put it in the gift box and we walked out to Austin's red Lamborghini. We got in and headed to my house. When he dropped me off, I gave him a quick hug, grabbed the box, said bye and walked inside as he drove off.
When I walked in my room, I see a pissed off Hayes.
"WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! ESPECIALLY THE DAY RIGHT BEFORE OUR ANNIVERSARY?!" Hayes yelled at me. It kind of scared me. Hayes never yells at me.
"What are you talking about?" I say somewhat calmly. Trying to keep back tears.
"I-I saw y-you! W-with Austin! H-how long have you b-been cheating on m-me w-with h-him?" He said crying. I was shocked knowing that he thinks I would cheat on him.
"I wasn't cheating on you." I said with my head down and my back facing him. He looks up. Suddenly I feel two strong arms around me. I turn around to face him-my head still down. Then I feel my head being lifted and two lips on mine. I slip my arms around his neck and he puts his around my waist. When we pull apart he says sorry.
"Don't be sorry. You are the best boyfriend ever. I would never do something like that. Especially to you. I love you too much to leave you or hurt you in anyway." I said smiling.
"Then what were you doing with him?" He asked.
"He was helping me pick out your anniversary gift." I said smiling.
"What is it?" He asked like a 5 year old.
"You'll have to wait until tomorrow." I said.
After that we go to the movie room and watch movies and cuddle for the rest of the day.

——————•——————•
AustinxMahonexx idk if it's actually Austin but whatever🙄
——————•——————•