Porn\shalinsky

•Shawn•
I just came back from recording a new song for my handwritten album and I wanted to get something to eat so I went to this burger joint near me and jacks home. I live with Jack and he didn't do anything today so I'll just get him something to eat too. I got two big bacon burgers and curly fries with two cokes. I drove home and knocked on the door because I couldn't get my keys out. After 5 mins of waiting I just put my food down and got my keys out. I unlocked the door and I said "hello!" No answer. I put all the food on the kitchen table and went upstairs to jacks room. I opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes. He was masturbating...he screamed and covered himself. I turned away and said "I was calling you dude!" And he said "I'm sorry! I couldn't hear you!" I just laughed and said "okay I got us food. It's on the table" he just laughed and said "thanks man". I went downstairs and sat down at the table. A little time after Jack came downstairs and sat across from me. We ate in silence and I said "so...how..was your day?" And he looked up just a little bit and said "interesting" he smirked a little and chuckled down at his plate. I said "how?" (Listen to bad by somo) And he looked at me and said "well for starters..I found something out" and I said "and what was that?" And he said "well I found out I'm gay" he grinned and I laughed. I said "well...that is interesting" he said "yeahhh" smirking while eating. He said "how was your day?" And I said " also interesting" and he said "how so?" And I said "well I found my friend watching porn" and he chuckled and said "about that, sorry you had to see that" and I said "no it's fine" I smiled down at my plate. I said again " what were you watching anyways?" He chuckles nervously and says "nothing" and I said "come on tell me" he chuckled and said " I wasn't watching anything" and I said "was it a picture?" And he said "uh yes" I saw his eyes get a little dark. And i said "what of?" Really wanting to know for some reason. And while he said this his eyes got darker and he said "you". I started to choke on a fry and stood up choking. Jack came to my side and did the himelick remover on me. The fry finally came out and I leaned over the table with my hands on it just breathing hard. Jack was rubbing my back giving me shivers... I looked up slowly breathing with my mouth open and turned around to see Jack staring at me. He got a hold of my waist and pulled me really close. My breathing got really fast and he started to lean in. I don't know why but I did too..it felt so right..he finally put his lips on mine and I didn't know what I was doing or how I felt. It just felt so good. He pushed his body against mine hard. I felt something poking my leg. I let go and looked down there. I was breathing hard and when I looked back Jack was smirking at me with his teeth.. That was so hot when he did that. I kissed him more and more. He said "jump shawn" ugh the way he says my name. I jumped and he carried me upstairs. He went into his room and threw me on the bed. He took off his shirt while walking towards me. He crawled over to me, his eyes black with lust. He took off my shirt and stared at me smirking. I got really hard at that..he just said "you don't know how long I've been wanting to fuck you Shawn" my breathing got heavy and I started to rub myself. He came down on me and kissed me hard. His licked my bottom lip for entrance and I agreed. I bit his lip and he moaned. My hands are traveling all over his body. I unbuckle his belt and pull his pants and boxers down. He does the same. He starts to grind on me out dicks rubbing together. It felt so good. Jack says "does that feel good baby?" I just nod my head whimpering. I can't speak. He smirks and says "you can't even speak huh baby" in a low husky voice. I moan and close my eyes from so much pleasure. He kisses my neck and sucks. I moan and pull his hair. He lets out a low groan. He says "I like it really rough baby" I moan and say "me too" I manage to breath out and his eyes turn darker if that's possible and says "oh really?" Uh oh...he turns me on my stomach and smacks my ass hard. I moan and stuck my butt out for him. He smacks me again and I squirm. He says "ready baby boy?" And I say "please" I breath hard and he starts rubbing his dick around my hole. I moan and he sticks the tip in going slow and then going a good pace. I moan from all the pleasure and he reaches around and grabs me and starts stroking my hard dick. I know he's almost done because he gets sloppier and I say "faster please harder" he's stroking me really fast now that I say "Jack in goi-" I cum in his hand and after that he cums in me.we are both panting by now and he pulls out. He lays beside me and says "that was so good baby" I say "I never knew I would do this with you" and he said "do you regret it?" And I said "never in a million years" I turn to see him and he smiles at me and we cuddle.