Ch 1

Selena's POV

Its already been 2 years since i last talked to him. Since i found out what he had done I havent gotten the guts to talk to him so i ended things and moved away. I moved back to Texas and obviously took Drew with me. Still cant believe he would leave me with the baby now Drew wont have a father to look after him and honestly I wanna cry at the thought he'll never know his father.

"Sel?" A familar voice yelled as i jumped quickly whiping a tear away from my eyes and quickly hid the picture i was holding on me and Justin back when we were together. (The picture above )

"There you are .... sel are you still crying?" My best friend Taylor asked walking into my room holding Drew in her arms rocking him back and forth while looking at me worried. I just nodded i couldnt say anything.

"Oh come here" she said walking closer to me handing me my poor little baby while smiling. As I hold him I look into his pretty little brown eyes and cant help but to remember Justin seeing as Drew had his eyes.

"Sel its been 2 years dont you think its time to move on?" She asked looking at me with her hands on her hips.

"Yeah maybe your right Tay but what about little Drew? " i said looking down at the ring Justin had given me 3 years ago....

"come on im sure some guy will love him like a son besides im always right so get your perfect butt up get dressed cuz we are going out tonight to get some juicy boys" she said wiggling her eyebrows making me laugh as i nod. The way that girl could cheer me up... I love her .... Shes like my sister.

"Okay tay but i gotta warn you ill look like a retard" i said giggling seeing her giggle too as she nods than walks out leaving me there staring at the wall than i snap back to reality. I take the picture of me and justin out from under the pillow and put it back in the box that had all the memories of me and him and i smiled. Finally. For a while i havent smiled but now i can finally smile for real not just a stupid fake smile but a real one im proud of myself. Grabbing my phone I call a nanny I knew would take care of Drew while im out.

-2 hours later-

"SEL ARE YOU READY?" Taylor yelled from outside my room as i giggle looking at myself in the mirror pretty damn proud of how i look like.

"YEAH TAY" i yelled back than walked out the door seeing a smile appear on tay'a face as she grabbed my hand and we walked out.

When we finally arrive to Tay's fav bar we get straight to the drinking. After about 8 shots i look around and just right beside me i see the one and only.........