Ch 11

Justin's POV

Rushing in the bathroom I see a person trying to drown selena which i fight off and he runs off and i help Selena up seeing her breath deeply desperate for air.

"Selena shit are you ok?" I asked seeing her start to cry as she gets out of the bath hugging me tightly making me half smile as I hug her back. I swear to god im gonna find the person who did this and kill him.

"thank you you saved me" She said pulling back looking into my eyes with fear in her eyes. She looked so beautiful tho.

"Of course I heard you scream and I immediatly came up btw Drew is watching Barney and Friends" I told her seeing her smile as she bites her lip.

"thank you so much" she says giggling as I smile kissing her forhead. Than she pulls away and damn her body.

"yeah stop staring" she giggles turning around and I chuckled slapping her ass making her giggle again. Turning around again she wraps a towel around her naked body as she looks at me biting her lip.

"you look so beautiful" i said seeing her blush getting closer to me.

"thanks" she says pressing her lips agains mine seeing my stomach on fire while I kiss back but we soon have to pull away once we hear Drew crying and I hurry back to him seeing that his toy fell on the floor so i picked it up and gave it to him back which made him stop crying.

Selena's POV

Once I had gotten dressed I got back to the kitchen only to see Justin playing with Drew and Drew laughing. Looking at them I cant help but to smile.

"wheres daddy .....? heres daddy" Justin says and Drew laughs making me giggle as I lean against the doorway. Justin immediatly pops his head towards me once he heard me giggle smiling when he sees me.

"Hi" I smiled seeing him wink as he turns back to Drew continuing to play with him. They looked so cute I cant believe I ever thought they wouldnt get along.