A/1

Luke

Luke entered the library and headed to the top floor where it was always empty. He reached the floor and went to his favorite spot and popped in his headphones. He closed his eyes dozing off to ATL's newest album.

Suddenly his headphones were yanked out harshly. "Hey!" He cried out." What the he-"

He stopped half way as he stared at the beautiful human being in front of him.

"Are you listening to All Time Low?" The boy with dirty blonde hair and sparkling green eyes with the pinkest lips ever asked

Luke nodded finding himself drawn to the boy.

'He's a boy Luke..it's wrong.' He thought to himself

When Luke didn't answer and his cheeks only got red the mysterious boy smirked." Your cute." He ruffles Luke's hair and left, leaving Luke's face hot and red.

Luke shook his head slightly irritated at the blonde boy who had just been before him.

But deep down he knew he was mad at the feelings he could never accept.

***
Luke returned to the library three days later. He went to his favorite spot but was shocked to see the dirty blonde haired boy completely knocked out on the ground.

Luke stared at the sleepy my boy for a good 10 minutes before taking action.

He sat next to the sprawled out body hoping not to disturb his sleep but failed. The blonde sat up startled and cried out." Not my pizza!"

Luke stared at the boy, his heart racing with fear and surprise."Oh my god I am so sorry! I didn't mean to wake you up!"

The dirty blonde chuckled." It's fine. I got enough sleep." He sat up straight.

Luke smiled a little." Why are you sleeping here?"

"I was waiting for you." The boy said nonchalantly

"Me?" Luke frowned

"For the past three days. You never showed. I wasn't gonna come today but I had a feelings you would appear." He scratched his head and rubbed his eyes

"But why?" Luke asked feeling extremely confused

"Cause you left this." He handed me a piece of crumpled paper and stood up

Luke stared at the piece of paper feeling more confused." Three days for this?"

"Bye." The blonde waved goodbye as he left

Luke in crumpled the paper and gasped.

It was his phone number.

****
Hey! It's me. This is my first MUKE fan fix hope you like it and liked this chapter!